By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who are bigest badasses of gaming & movie characters of all time?

damndl0ser said:
Dallinor said:
Mendicate Bias said:
1) Chief
2) Ryu Hayabusa
3) Bourne
4) Decimus Meridius (Gladiator)
5) Bear Grylls

A special mention goes out for Kratos, , King Leonidus and John Creasy ( Creasy Bear)

Those group of people above are the epitomy of "badassness"

I totally agree with number 5.

That guys a beast!

While I too like Bear, I think he has been proven to be a bit of a fraud. I think there was a few times that he was caught lodging in a motel instead of ruffing it in the bush.

With that said, he is still a tuff fellow though.

Get back to me when you climb mount everest, eat raw rotting meat, drink water from elephant dung, swim in artic water and a myriad of other things I won't bother to list.

Also I love how his solution for half the problems he comes across on his expeditions involves peeing on something :)

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

Kratos!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Chuck Norris

Sylvester Stallone

Hughe Jackman

Duke Nukem

Gannon Dorf

Kratos

Dallinor said:

Film: Terminator 2- Arnold Schwarzenegger.

What other badass has actually walked into a bar naked, beat up a gang of bikers with his bare fists, then forced the leader to strip off and give him his clothes, boots and motorcycle, then rode off into the night with the song "Bad to the Bone" blaring in the background?

Noone, that's who.

As for gaming, probably Kratos.

The man kills Gods for a living.

This.

THis post is full of win.

4 ≈ One

Red4ADevil said:
Chuck Norris

Sylvester Stallone

Hughe Jackman

Duke Nukem

Gannon Dorf

Kratos

I like Chuck Norris, however ever since Walker Texas Ranger I can't stand him.  I don't really know what it is other than I thought that show was horrid.

Sylvester Stallone for sure deserves to be high on the list though!

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network
damndl0ser said:
Red4ADevil said:
Chuck Norris

Sylvester Stallone

Hughe Jackman

Duke Nukem

Gannon Dorf

Kratos

I like Chuck Norris, however ever since Walker Texas Ranger I can't stand him.  I don't really know what it is other than I thought that show was horrid.

I picked stallone cause of rambo (the newest one) like he said. when war is in your blood, killing is as easy as breathing.

Neo

Movies Vin Diesel
Games Cole Train/ Sgt Johnson

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Red4ADevil said:
damndl0ser said:
Red4ADevil said:
Chuck Norris

Sylvester Stallone

Hughe Jackman

Duke Nukem

Gannon Dorf

Kratos

I picked stallone cause of rambo (the newest one) like he said. when war is in your blood, killing is as easy as breathing.

Stallone has a new movie coming out called The Expendables.  It looks to be like an early 80's action packed team up movie, I used to love those.  I hope it kicks as much ass as the last Rambo flick did.  

I am looking forward to seeing it and Inglourious Bastards (Q. Tarintino is a master of filming badassness!) .  They both look to be pretty kick ass.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

frank west marcus fenix mario link solid snake cheif