By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - first video of trico

^ Ah come on nightsurge! Let us dream!

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
What exactly is Trico? Never saw/heard of the prequels to this. Is it an RPG?

well, Shadow of the Colossus was action-adventure(and you can check my review for it! link is in my sig)...im not sure about ICO but i think it was as well.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

@hatmoza

Huh? I'm serious, I've never heard of the previous games and was always clueless when people said "Team ICO's next project" as an upcoming game. Anyone want to fill me in as I am genuinely asking.

nightsurge said:

@hatmoza

Huh? I'm serious, I've never heard of the previous games and was always clueless when people said "Team ICO's next project" as an upcoming game. Anyone want to fill me in as I am genuinely asking.

Just read this and it'll tell you why people are excited for Trico. Most people who played ICO and SotC agree that they're masterpieces in every sense

http://hg101.classicgaming.gamespy.com/icosotc/ico.htm

Or check VGC's review of SotC

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=2637

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Oh my gentle Jesus.

Okay

Now I'll buy a PS3.

Yay! About time!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

whats so great about video? all it is is a mexican kid climbing a bird.

Xbot said:
whats so great about video? all it is is a mexican kid climbing a bird.

lol. 

hopefully an E3 showing. Most likely a 2010 release.

That is the strangest creature I have ever seen...
God I really hope they change the model of the boys companion before the release of the game.
(If this is a real Video)

I've been waiting for this game since I finished Shadow of the Colossus. I remember playing and loving Ico way before it became main stream Ico and Shadow my two fav games of the 128 bit era. I have to admit though I was expecting the music to be a lot better and the enviornments to be a bit more misty and tranquil. That and the chracter animation looks shit bad the main character I hope hey fix him up before game launch  That said im glad I brought a PS3 instead of waiting looks like PS3 owners have a lot to look foward to in the next 2 years.... That and Team Ico has yet to disapoint me so I still have fate this game will be awseome despite the trailer and lame music. In the back of mind I was hoping for a Shadow remake that game would be so amazing on the PS3 the scope and scale the power they could use to render the colossus anyway's sweet post.

http://www.tigmagazine.com/mini-sites/flashteaser/teaser.html