By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - first video of trico

remember this picture?

Around the Network

This is why we hyped the hell out of this game when all we seen was a pic of the game, every PS fan knew what to expect, you did not dissapoint Ueda :)

2009 release?

I came:)

I just shitted myself

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I was just literally speechless. This looks like it is going to be phenomenal.

Can't wait.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Fallout 3 DLC for PS3 -> made me happy

And now this!
What a day for a ps3 gamer!

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

I just can't stop watching it

^ me either

Wow this looks pretty damn amazing. The music and the whole "boy and his pet" thing got to me. Can't wait to see more (and yes, hopefully it now looks a bit more graphically impressive)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

looks good. Can't wait for it. By the end of this generation the ps3 will have one hell of a library. So good ^^