By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - first video of trico

That video kicked ass guys. It trully is a work of art. Forget the fact the graphics are not exactly HD, did you guys see the vibrant detail put into the landscape? Did you see the animations for the little kid and the ......thing? The synergy put into this is just.........inspiring.

This video is Epic!It trully brought a tear to my eye for no reason......

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Tell me you watched it in HD. >_>

Or at least that half-assed HD that youtube offers.

^ I did watch in "HD" but really doesnt feel like HD quality still. I watch videos from Gametrailers all the time in "HD" but the quality is still not actual quality if you know what I mean. It could possibly be due to my graphics card or something, but I don't see it.

I do think the game looks fucking brilliant artistically. I cant help but imagine the unique gameplay elements being implemented in for the monster thing.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

I had already seen the video, but every time I do it amazes me, beautiful just absolutely beautiful!!! I still own ICO and SOTC, SOTC being one of my favorite games of all time, so you can imagine how much I'm anticipating this Masterpiece!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???

I can't be bothered to read through 12 pages of post at 11:50 at night, but if nobody has coined the named 'kittyrat' I hereby do so.

I never tried any of the Team Ico games for the ps2, this definitely has me interested though; and I will likely go back and try their other games now as well.

How do you breathe again?

Around the Network

I don't really know what to expect from that game now...
Hopefully it will be better than SOFC (which was not that great).

Looks good. I hope they have some more to show at E3 or TGS.

What Flower and Linger in the shadows try to do in interactive art Team Ico beats over the head with a 40 foot club. This is what videogame art is all about. Just in that trailer you feel the bond of the beast and boy, ala SOTC, and you are so drawn to it and rooting for the boy to make the jump, the subtle interaction with lack of dialogue....god, it doesnt even take a pretentious art goon to see that Team ICO knows what theyre doing when it comes drawing out emotions and just letting the flow of the game and fluidity of interaction take over.

The experience of SOTC on every level, conquering each beast to discovering their locations to the interactions with agro....this game will drawf it....SOTC was worth buying a PS2 for and this will be worth buying a PS3 for, im not saying it will sell systems, but what im saying is experiencing what this game will deliver if ICO and SOTC are examples will be priceless. So amazing.

Amazing trailer.

It feels like one of the classic animations by Hayao Miyazaki.

This game certainly has it's unique style.
I don't expect it to be a huge huge seller, but it's one of a kind.

0_0

Gawd! Does the PS3 ever stop?! This year has been nothing but amazing surprises and announcements.

I unfortunately never got to play ICO but SOTC is one of my favorite games of all time. It's easily the most beautiful, cinematic, and moving games I've ever played and after seeing this I have all the confidence that it will be just as inspiring.

PS3 Trophies