By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix: Final Fantasy XIII Could Be Delayed Further.

SaviorX said:
So, October 2010?

I don't see why people are hyping a game so insistent upon time-consumption.And by time I mean years of development.

Call me 2 months before it comes out. Until then, we all might as well stop talking about it.

This

Around the Network

DAMN IT!!!!!!!

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Lucky I'm not a FF freak, otherwise I'd be mightily pissed.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

we should all take a shit in a bag and send it too SE with a get well card attached to it

I used to be a huge Final Fantasy fan until FFXIII. They keep delaying, making excuses, reasons, etc. Sigh. Luckily for me, there are other great games out there. So some words to those who are still waiting. Get other games. I pre-ordered Cross Edge. Hopefully, Yakuza 3 and Atelier Rorona will come to US.

Around the Network

why even release the game this gen at this point?

time to save up for ps4...sigh

hello how are you.

Wii HD launch title ;)

Square-Enix probably does not want to get stuck next fiscal year without a big game to make their spread sheets look good. If they use up both DQIX and FF13 this year, they likely are stuck up the creek without a paddle for next year.

Besides really it's not like they lose anything by holding off FF13. The PS3 + 360 userbase will only be bigger next year. I've never heard of a dev team complain about an extra 6 months of development time either.

I'm thinking April 2010 for FF13. This year S-E is set with DQIX, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 and maybe Final Fantasy Crystal Bearers. 

It better be damn good then.

no wonder why ffvxiii is exclusive. 50 million ps3 userbase when the game comes out.

damn so there goes one E3 surprise ... now we know FF13 is 2010 bound japan... so at latest 2011 america... hmm considering I have earliest new consoles coming to market in 2012 .... FFV13 confirmed PS4/nextbox/wiiHD

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog