By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New length record? Terminator Salvation 4 hours long?

4 Hours...

Either play this game and beat it... or watch LotR...

I know what ill choose.

Around the Network

Well I beat the first Gears of War in 5 hours. Maybe a little less haha. So it really isn't that surprising. Games have been getting progressively shorter this generation probably because of the expense. Kinda a drag if you ask me.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
I knew it looked to good to be a full length game. To get that kind of detail for a short-timed release they had to shorten the game. That has always been the problem with these movie games.

its actually look average. and got alot of graphical pop ins.

4hrs? So its like a long demo at full price? I've spent over 4hrs playing RE5 demo alone, i expect a full game to hold more interest than that.

V-r0cK said:
4hrs? So its like a long demo at full price? I've spent over 4hrs playing RE5 demo alone, i expect a full game to hold more interest than that.

i think it couldn't be put in better words, is a 60 dollars demo

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

Around the Network

it wont bother me much as long as the gameplay is good ill be happy im kinda sick of these games that u have to invest alot of time in to get 100% trophies also

all the other terminators from last gen werent long either

Play Me

radha said:

Is this the shortest game this gen ??? your thoughts please

I finished House of the Dead: Overkill in less than 2 1/2 hours and was drunk most of the time so I imagine you could finish it in shorter.

radha said:
i think this is the first time no one can argue this

LAZY DEVS

It's not so much lazy devs but probably short development cycle.  Instead 8 hours of crap they give you 4 hours of good.  Do they at least have multiplayer to add to it a little?

axumblade said:
Carl2291 said:
4 Hours...

Either play this game and beat it... or watch LotR...

I know what ill choose.

The question I have to present to you is which lotr movie are you watching?

Any.

All 3 of my Special Editions last > 4Hours.

Despite the shortness of the game and the "flaws" they list, I'm still interested in the game and think it looks fun. Although with everything said about it, I will wait until the price comes down. $20 seems right to me.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

movie people made them rush the game