By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hulk vs. Kratos - who would win?

the fact that hulk ripped wolverine in half, which by the way has the adamantium bones which is supposedly the indestructible metal in Marvel universe

i thought i read once that adamantium can only break w/ another adamantium.. (or something like that?)

Around the Network

A interesting note about hulk vs Goku. Since Goku uses ki energy to enhance his physical strength and durability. While the hulk is simply rage incarnate and his strength is unenhanced by Ki. Nor does he use it at all, Hulk would appear invisible to Goku. Similar to how the Androids are.

Overall though, I would have to give the victory to Hulk in Goku vs Hulk. Despite how strong Goku is, his power stems from his martial arts prowess. And sure, you can kung-fu kick a moving car; it would look neat and all, but the car would still be there and it would still run you over if you were in front of it. To put it in perspective.

As for Hulk vs Kratos? Yeah, it's pretty much settled now. I'd still love to see a wolverine vs kratos one.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

In the Goku vs Hulk match I actually think that Goku would win, his power is something else. Plus whatever damage the Huk did do to him, all he would have to do is take a sensu bean and he would be completely healed and stronger than he was before. His speed is practiaclly unmatched, his Ki blasts can destroy entire planets, plus he is an expert in martial arts. It would be an interesting fight none the less.

Hmmm….Kratos vs Wolverine…

Hmmm

If only b/c we don’t know if any weapon kratos has would be effective against adamant…

I give it to wolverine but it would play out in one of two ways

A long dragged out fight where the fact wolverine can regenerate giving him the advantage as he heals while kratos takes hit after hit or a short kill fest b/c wolverine claws break kratos weapons and leave him defenseless for a slice and dice

How ever if Kratos can negate the healing factor it would really be a 50/50 shot as to who would win b/c they are both great fighters/brawlers and it would depend on who got the killing stroke

I am going to ignore the fact kratos can come back from hell b/c this is the fight to the death not the fight to multiple deaths ( b/c to get to hell he would have had to die, and death mean instant lose even if you come back)

@vette --see my earlier post as to why the hulk would win (Goku has to much honor)

mesoteto said:
@vette --see my earlier post as to why the hulk would win (Goku has to much honor)

I saw it, but I disagree with you on that,  he does have honor but that will go out the window once he is starting to get beat. 

Around the Network

Ok I guess I can understand how the Hulk can beat Kratos but Goku? cmon guys

There's no way he'd be able to land a hand on goku hes way to fast, and goku is very familiar with people that heals themselves right away so he's knows what to do with that. One big ass kamehameha that would disinigrate ever last cell on the Hulk and that's it.

Vetteman94 said:
mesoteto said:

I saw it, but I disagree with you on that,  he does have honor but that will go out the window once he is starting to get beat. 

Not true…even when he is losing he holds his honor, only when you threaten his friends will he hurt you and even then he will still show compassion and fairness

Hell he only killed out of need not desire

So nothing in his character makes it sound like he would use powers the hulk did not have

In fact in his fight with the reincarnated bo he held himself back when he found he was doing something the kid could not

Now if they happened to meat up b/c the hulk was beating the crap out of the DBZ team I don’t think goku would hold back , but since the hulk gets a bit dumber as he gets angrier Goku might just se him as a big animal and not want to hurt him

It is sooooo impossible to debate anyone vs the Hulk. Which Hulk are you talking about? The Hulk has been knocked out by Captain America. Then another time he has his entire midsection destroyed and it regenerates back in a couple seconds. He has been knocked out by Thor’s Lightning but then has survived heat hotter then the core of a star. A couple big accomplishments are when he held a black hole with his arms and even destroyed a pocket universe with his Thunderclap.

Bottom line with the Hulk is at his top form his power is unlimited and can't die. Anything anyone can do he can do more.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:

Oh ok. How did we get into the space thing though? It's just that Hulk would fight across landscapes if he could. I don't see how he'd end up in empty space trying to fight...I'm assuming Goku since that was the original second question asked.

Batman is apparently dead right now. Darkseid killed him. They're at the end of a miniseries called Battle for the Cowl or something where someone is going to replace Bruce Wayne as Batman. Detective Comics is going to come back in May and star Batwoman. No I'm not kidding about any of this. I guess DC wanted to one up Marvel for killing Captain America.

Someone mentioned Goku vs Hulk.  The only way I can see Goku winning is by moving the battle into space.

Goku can't breath in space =X. The only chance is blast the Hulk into non existence with a really strong energy blast, which is pretty much how they'd been killing regen types since Cell.

Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:

Oh ok. How did we get into the space thing though? It's just that Hulk would fight across landscapes if he could. I don't see how he'd end up in empty space trying to fight...I'm assuming Goku since that was the original second question asked.

Batman is apparently dead right now. Darkseid killed him. They're at the end of a miniseries called Battle for the Cowl or something where someone is going to replace Bruce Wayne as Batman. Detective Comics is going to come back in May and star Batwoman. No I'm not kidding about any of this. I guess DC wanted to one up Marvel for killing Captain America.

Someone mentioned Goku vs Hulk.  The only way I can see Goku winning is by moving the battle into space.

I can't really comment too much on Goku, because I don't follow Dragonball Z. I'd expect Goku's ability to stand still thinking to himself and talking to his enemy for five minutes straight would give Hulk all the time he needed to pound Goku's face in. It's just the downfall of japanese animation that would be his undoing.

I see you're too saddened by the events of the second paragraph to comment on them.

trust me, he didn't talk much in the manga, anime is full of crappy fillers, he mainly just beat the shit out of things and loves to fight because he's crazy.