By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hulk vs. Kratos - who would win?

mesoteto said:
Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:

Oh ok. How did we get into the space thing though? It's just that Hulk would fight across landscapes if he could. I don't see how he'd end up in empty space trying to fight...I'm assuming Goku since that was the original second question asked.

Batman is apparently dead right now. Darkseid killed him. They're at the end of a miniseries called Battle for the Cowl or something where someone is going to replace Bruce Wayne as Batman. Detective Comics is going to come back in May and star Batwoman. No I'm not kidding about any of this. I guess DC wanted to one up Marvel for killing Captain America.

Someone mentioned Goku vs Hulk.  The only way I can see Goku winning is by moving the battle into space.

I can't really comment too much on Goku, because I don't follow Dragonball Z. I'd expect Goku's ability to stand still thinking to himself and talking to his enemy for five minutes straight would give Hulk all the time he needed to pound Goku's face in. It's just the downfall of japanese animation that would be his undoing.

I see you're too saddened by the events of the second paragraph to comment on them.

not really there is no such thing as death in comics, only break is story

all they have to do is take another twist and look its two years before they killed him and a new story takes us away from that

Well it would be a first for DC to do this. They obviously couldn't stomach having to keep Supes dead. It seems Marvel is the ballsier of the two. Civil War really shook shit up over there.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:

Oh ok. How did we get into the space thing though? It's just that Hulk would fight across landscapes if he could. I don't see how he'd end up in empty space trying to fight...I'm assuming Goku since that was the original second question asked.

Batman is apparently dead right now. Darkseid killed him. They're at the end of a miniseries called Battle for the Cowl or something where someone is going to replace Bruce Wayne as Batman. Detective Comics is going to come back in May and star Batwoman. No I'm not kidding about any of this. I guess DC wanted to one up Marvel for killing Captain America.

Someone mentioned Goku vs Hulk.  The only way I can see Goku winning is by moving the battle into space.

I can't really comment too much on Goku, because I don't follow Dragonball Z. I'd expect Goku's ability to stand still thinking to himself and talking to his enemy for five minutes straight would give Hulk all the time he needed to pound Goku's face in. It's just the downfall of japanese animation that would be his undoing.

I see you're too saddened by the events of the second paragraph to comment on them.

Aha ! Goku's prolongued periods of contemplation render the enemy unable do anything but contemplate aswell , you can't attack Goku or any other DBZ character while a thinking/talking during a fight , it's just not done.

Million said:
Onyxmeth said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Onyxmeth said:

Aha ! Goku's prolongued periods of contemplation render the enemy unable do anything but contemplate aswell , you can't attack Goku or any other DBZ character while a thinking/talking during a fight , it's just not done.

Hulk not contemplate! Hulk smashes! Hulk the storngest one there is! Down puny monkey man! Hulk smash you!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Hmm...i didn’t think about it at first but you guys are right, goku would have to sense the hulks power then spend half an episode explaining that he has never felt a power level this high

And then all of his friends would have to say the same thing

Then you would jump out to the middle of space where some random aliens look up from serious business and go…ohh my I have never felt a power level this strong before

mesoteto said:
Hmm...i didn’t think about it at first but you guys are right, goku would have to sense the hulks power then spend half an episode explaining that he has never felt a power level this high

And then all of his friends would have to say the same thing

Then you would jump out to the middle of space where some random aliens look up from serious business and go…ohh my I have never felt a power level this strong before

lol isn't funny that Goku hardly ever finds enemies weaker than the last ? . The enemies are always more powerful than Goku had ever experienced yet Goku is able to become more powerful and defeat them.

Around the Network

^what i always loved is that he can sense power levels across galaxy's yet they always surprise him when they show up

and don’t even get me started on how crappy the kais are…we are supposed to be the best in the universe and even if there have been super sayans in the past we never knew about them

Delete please.

mesoteto said:
^what i always loved is that he can sense power levels across galaxy's yet they always surprise him when they show up

lol I never thought about that.

I remember I use to think when I was younger " Freiza is taking like 5 mins to transform , why doesn't Goku kick his ass in the mean time ?".

The Hulkster for sure

Million said:
mesoteto said:

lol I never thought about that.

I remember I use to think when I was younger " Freiza is taking like 5 mins to transform , why doesn't Goku kick his ass in the mean time ?".

well differnt folk had differnt strokes

Goku always let other people power up b/c he wanted to be aganist them at their best

the other b/c they were to afraid b/c it was teh biggest powerlevel they have ever felt and they need to convey that to them selves with open moths and "huhhhhu  huh  huh" noises