By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hulk vs. Kratos - who would win?

Even if the Hulk killed Kratos, Kratos will just claw right out of Hades herself.

Around the Network
Akvod said:

Even if the Hulk killed Kratos, Kratos will just claw right out of Hades herself.

We actually went over this on the first page. The consensus is that The Hulk would destroy Hades with one punch :D

CIHYFS?

BCrayfish said:
Akvod said:

We actually went over this on the first page. The consensus is that The Hulk would destroy Hades with one punch :D

Is Hades considered physical or meta-physical?

Akvod, you just gotta look at this link really quick. It's hilarious, informative, and settles this issue. It was posted halfway through this thread by Megadude.

http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html

Onyxmeth said:
Magnific0 said:
Well, how about Hulk vs Goku?

I don't know too much about Dragonball, but from what I gather, the Goku in the original Dragonball would get his ass handed to him by Hulk, but the Dragonball Z incarnation gets increasingly powerful just to one up the enemy he is facing, which is exactly what the Hulk does by getting angrier and stronger as he continues fighting. So basically, I think it would be a stalemate.

Well actually if Hulk can survive in a vaccuum now I'd say Hulk wins.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Magnific0 said:

I don't know too much about Dragonball, but from what I gather, the Goku in the original Dragonball would get his ass handed to him by Hulk, but the Dragonball Z incarnation gets increasingly powerful just to one up the enemy he is facing, which is exactly what the Hulk does by getting angrier and stronger as he continues fighting. So basically, I think it would be a stalemate.

Hulk needs to breathe and he has no powers of flight like Superman and Goku do.  Ultra regeneration/healing powers mean that he may not die in a vaccuum but there's not much he could do.

Batman could beat the Hulk though.  A gamma bomb killed the evil Hulk so Batman would probably use one to kill the real one.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Kasz216 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Magnific0 said:

Hulk needs to breathe and he has no powers of flight like Superman and Goku do.  Ultra regeneration/healing powers mean that he may not die in a vaccuum but there's not much he could do.

Batman could beat the Hulk though.  A gamma bomb killed the evil Hulk so Batman would probably use one to kill the real one.

Doesn't the new Hulk just adapt to his surroundings though? I haven't read since Planet Hulk but I believe he had already become like that at that point in time and still like it in World War Hulk.

Batman can't beat Hulk with a gamma bomb I think. I'm pretty sure gamma bombs aren't in the DC universe and in the Marvel universe, Batman wouldn't have the resources to acquire one.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

^yeha its hard to beat batman b/c of his gadgets

some were he has the weapon that will beat any foe.....its one of the laws of comics

what ever batman needs its on some little compartment on his belt or in the bat cave

he we need a rare cure for a bio weapon...hmm well i have anti bio weapon pills right here...yeah!

Quick batman we need an inflatable raft that will support the weight of 50 men

no problem i have it *hsssssssskkkksshs* there ya go

ohh hey thats where Jimmy Hoffa went...man i should clean this belt out sometime

mesoteto said:
^yeha its hard to beat batman b/c of his gadgets

some were he has the weapon that will beat any foe.....its one of the laws of comics

what ever batman needs its on some little compartment on his belt or in the bat cave

he we need a rare cure for a bio weapon...hmm well i have anti bio weapon pills right here...yeah!

Quick batman we need an inflatable raft that will support the weight of 50 men

no problem i have it *hsssssssskkkksshs* there ya go

ohh hey thats where Jimmy Hoffa went...man i should clean this belt out sometime

What's coming out next, shark repellent? You watch too much Adam West Batman.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:

Doesn't the new Hulk just adapt to his surroundings though? I haven't read since Planet Hulk but I believe he had already become like that at that point in time and still like it in World War Hulk.

Batman can't beat Hulk with a gamma bomb I think. I'm pretty sure gamma bombs aren't in the DC universe and in the Marvel universe, Batman wouldn't have the resources to acquire one.

I think it's unfair in an X vs Y fight to just give one person new powers when the situation calls for them.  I'd say anything they've already done/gained in the comcis is fair game but that's it.  I haven't read any comics where the Hulk gained the ability to fly... but then again, I've only read a tiny number of Hulk comics.

I think it's fair to assume that with Batman's level of resourcefulness that if the enemy has a weakpoint that he will discover it and that he will acquire it.  I can see where you might argue it though.