By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hulk vs. Kratos - who would win?

Sephiroth357 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Mendicate Bias said:
mibuokami said:

This remind me of the long debate in the Sony forum where some diehard insist that Snake could beat Masterchief, the premise simply isn't fair and and thats something a few people just could not grasp. Its like a fight between Kempo master and a Star Destroyer, no matter how bad ass the Kempo master get, his opponent exist on an entirely different playing field (literaly) and his effort will not register.

I know exactly what your saying, but to some people it just impossible to argue reason. Their like cartman in the fish-sticks episode where they keep changing every thing in their head until it works out just the way they like it.

Are you trying to say that you like fish sticks?

Then your a gay fish!

I ain't no gay fish, yo! I'm a genius!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Mendicate Bias said:
mibuokami said:

This remind me of the long debate in the Sony forum where some diehard insist that Snake could beat Masterchief, the premise simply isn't fair and and thats something a few people just could not grasp. Its like a fight between Kempo master and a Star Destroyer, no matter how bad ass the Kempo master get, his opponent exist on an entirely different playing field (literaly) and his effort will not register.

I know exactly what your saying, but to some people it just impossible to argue reason. Their like cartman in the fish-sticks episode where they keep changing every thing in their head until it works out just the way they like it.

Then your a gay fish!

LOL.

Megadude said:
Let's end this:

http://www.bamkapow.com/the-incredible-hulk-s-most-amazing-feats-1399-p.html

OMG! The Hulk ripped Wolverine in half? Dude...Wolverine is basically the equivalent of Kratos, so it's a hands down loss for Kratos at the hands of Hulk. ::Looks back at picture:: ...God damn, that's a lot of blood.

Hulk cannot be beaten by a weakling like Kratos. period.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Onyxmeth said:
Sephiroth357 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Mendicate Bias said:
mibuokami said:

Then your a gay fish!

*replays back inncident in my head*

Onyxmeth: wow mendicate your so strong and handsome I want to have your man babbies

Sephiroth: mendicate your like chuck norris and bruce lee combined into one ultimate being, please touch my face

me: oh its nothing guys I just can't help being so awsome, feel free to give me your wives and/or girl friends. oh did I tell you I'm also amazing?

...yea I'm pretty sure thats how it happened.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

Well, how about Hulk vs Goku?

Magnific0 said:
Well, how about Hulk vs Goku?

I don't know too much about Dragonball, but from what I gather, the Goku in the original Dragonball would get his ass handed to him by Hulk, but the Dragonball Z incarnation gets increasingly powerful just to one up the enemy he is facing, which is exactly what the Hulk does by getting angrier and stronger as he continues fighting. So basically, I think it would be a stalemate.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Hey guys how about for the next thread we put Kratos up against the Living Tribunal? Kratos killed Ares, it'll be a walk, no question.

I love Kratos but i'm gonna have to say The Hulk.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Hulk never stops, never dies. Hulk wins.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad