By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 1943 is coming out, the COD series better get ready for ownage.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Jboy0990 said:
There ain't no way
Looks just like BF BC. Cod will pwn this

Bad Company and1942 and Desert Combat are not the same type of game. 1942 and desert combat run the same, but are in different times, with different weapons and vehicles.

I know that but i'm talking about gameplay. The gameplay looks exactly like Bad Company. Of course there's different guns and stuff because of the dates in the game. But the gameplay is just like Bad Company so i don't think it will be anything better than Cod. But thats just my opinion. I liked BF BC but i'm just more of a cod fan. It might be because i played it first

Around the Network

Warhawk already did what battlefield does but in third person....did that make it sell better?

perpride said:

Warhawk already did what battlefield does but in third person....did that make it sell better?

Warhawk is a good game, but do not place it with games where it is terribly out of its league. Command & Conquer: Renegade was even better than Warhawk.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
perpride said:

Warhawk is a good game, but do not place it with games where it is terribly out of its league. Command & Conquer: Renegade was even better than Warhawk.

What now? Warhawk is way out of Battlefield's league. Warhawk is so much better.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
perpride said:

Command & Conquer had it's flaws. Mainly in it's singleplayer.. but it did many things that no game has done before it.. or after.. and it still has a active community. I should know.. I'm part of it .p

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Jboy0990 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Jboy0990 said:
There ain't no way
Looks just like BF BC. Cod will pwn this

Bad Company and1942 and Desert Combat are not the same type of game. 1942 and desert combat run the same, but are in different times, with different weapons and vehicles.

I know that but i'm talking about gameplay. The gameplay looks exactly like Bad Company. Of course there's different guns and stuff because of the dates in the game. But the gameplay is just like Bad Company so i don't think it will be anything better than Cod. But thats just my opinion. I liked BF BC but i'm just more of a cod fan. It might be because i played it first

There running off the same game engine.  They will be very similar

I don't think BC and this game are going to be similar. I mean, destructable environments are a HUGE deal that really changes the gameplay in BC. You can't take solace in being in a windowed house. If you don't kill the guy instantly, or if you're attacking a group you're going to have to move soon before someone blows a hole in the wall/roof with a grenade launcher.

At the same time you could make a nest/camp spot anywhere, and you constantly want to take the high ground (but risk yourself at being mortared as well).

outlawauron said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
perpride said:

What now? Warhawk is way out of Battlefield's league. Warhawk is so much better.

I agree with the bolded. To me, Warhawk was what I always dreamt Battlefield 2 would be. The multiplayer aspect of 1942 and Desert Combat are what kept me coming back to Battlefield. Warhawk pretty much dominated that game in every way.

perpride said:
outlawauron said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
perpride said:

I agree with the bolded. To me, Warhawk was what I always dreamt Battlefield 2 would be. The multiplayer aspect of 1942 and Desert Combat are what kept me coming back to Battlefield. Warhawk pretty much dominated that game in every way.

I totally disagree.  I though warhawk is not even anywhere as near good as even the first battlefield game

Seeing that this is a site based on consoles sales who've only had the chance to play the worst in the series (BF:BC), it's not too surprising that this would get so much hate.

The BF series was best when it was on PC. It's move to consoles put an end to it's 64+player matches. Part of CoD4/5's popularity comes from the fact that they're both braindead shooters that can easily be picked up by casuals. If you're gonna dis the entire series because you've only played BC, try again. Not saying it's better than CoD though - they're both great games, though I also thought CoD was also much better when it was on PC.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link