By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Battlefield 1943 is coming out, the COD series better get ready for ownage.

Vetteman94 said:
It may give the WWII COD games some ownage, but I doubt it will be better than the modern warfare games. I am kinda biased though, I am just sick and tired of WWII shooters. There are just too many of them

I agree that there are too many WWII shooters, but COD4 was never any match for BF: Desert Combat.

Around the Network

I highly doubt this can give COD a run for its money. MW2 anyone?

When is the release?

Eh, D.I.C.E. lost it years ago.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Im very excited, ive been playing the series since battlefield 1942.  Hopefully the game is $20 on arcade/psn

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Vetteman94 said:
It may give the WWII COD games some ownage, but I doubt it will be better than the modern warfare games. I am kinda biased though, I am just sick and tired of WWII shooters. There are just too many of them

I agree that there are too many WWII shooters, but COD4 was never any match for BF: Desert Combat.

Never played it,  wasnt into FPS games back then, and I even had the computer to play it.  Maybe if they make a modern warfare style console game I will look into it serously, but until then it will be MW2 and MAG for me. 

Around the Network

There ain't no way
Looks just like BF BC. Cod will pwn this

Vetteman94 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Vetteman94 said:

Never played it,  wasnt into FPS games back then, and I even had the computer to play it.  Maybe if they make a modern warfare style console game I will look into it serously, but until then it will be MW2 and MAG for me. 

battlefield 2 (excellent) .  It was for pc but they had different console (medicore) versions of the game.

Bad Company

Jboy0990 said:
There ain't no way
Looks just like BF BC. Cod will pwn this

Yes, its running off the same engine as BC. It will only have multiplayer, being sold off of psn/xbox arcade i think it will sell very well for a reasonable price.  It will not be avaiable in store (Maybe a redeem ticket will be)

rckrz6 said:
Vetteman94 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Vetteman94 said:

battlefield 2 .  It was for pc but they had different console versions of the game.

Bad Company

Oh, I didnt know they were the same game.   If that is the case then I agree with whoever said the OP is delusional. 

It will sell very well but not outsell COD. Besides this is only going to be an Acade/PSN game. Its not being aimed to compete with COD