By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just finished no more herpes on my wii

blunty51 said:
lol this guy isn't going to get an answer to his question

what question... I don't think I got past the title

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

lol I actually read heroes until I saw the replies here XD

EPIC TYPO HAHAAHA

sc94597 said:
I'm assuming the title was a typo. I was expecting some bashing though, but was surprised.

lol same here :P This was a nice surprise anyways :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Awesome. I'm marking this thread as one of the funniest of the year. Keep 'em coming

Around the Network

ye the herpes joke only seemed to work for the title because of the wii thing...

Twilightman on Gametrailers

Best

Typo

Ever

No More Herpes, hahaha.

ahahahah absolutely epic thread!

nordlead said:
blunty51 said:
lol this guy isn't going to get an answer to his question

what question... I don't think I got past the title

heheh....someone needs to tell Demoki to make another thread if he really wants an answer to his question....but thanks to him for making everyone's day

MazeMe said:
PullusPardus said:

You fixed it, thanks! I was in too much of a hurry to do it right in the first place.

Alby_da_Wolf:

''If you want to be mazed, it's that simple, become a disciple of Aoskar or worship or mock the Lady of Pain Rag Doll. Walkthroughs around report that also killing innocent citizens or dabuses should work, I tried, but with no results, maybe you need to kill an awful lot of them, and it's plain boring, they are far too weak (if PT allowed to run over them like Carmageddon or a funny early arcade driving game the name of which sadly I can't remember, it would be a lot funnier)... ''

Is the game you mean Pedestrian? And actually there is an entire book written about getting mazed:

I love google for making me find out there's a book named after me.

I can't remember its name, but it was a very old arcade game in which you had to run over old style drawed, jerkily moving robots (heh, they prevented censorship ), when you killed them a gravestone appeared in their place and difficulty increased as tombstones crushed your car and made you lose a life if hit. Anyhow, a very early ancestor of Carmageddon's censored version  

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!