By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just finished no more herpes on my wii

vlad321 said:
HAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAH

Herpes of Might and Magic 3: Armageddon's Blade.

Man that game is head and shoulders above everything it seems....

QFT!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks Herpes of might and magic 3 was the best in the series

Around the Network

RO-FUCKING-FL

This thread must never die. Ever.

Demoki said:

lol glad you all liked it, but why you think i added "on my wii"... 

I would of thought comma after "just finished" would of been too blatant lol

Don't pretend that was intentional. You even typed No More Heroes in the post.

And if it was intentional, pretend it wasn't. It's funnier that way.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@MazeMe and PullusPardus:
ROTFL, saved both pics!

@MazeMe:
If you want to be mazed, it's that simple, become a disciple of Aoskar or worship or mock the Lady of Pain Rag Doll. Walkthroughs around report that also killing innocent citizens or dabuses should work, I tried, but with no results, maybe you need to kill an awful lot of them, and it's plain boring, they are far too weak (if PT allowed to run over them like Carmageddon or a funny early arcade driving game the name of which sadly I can't remember, it would be a lot funnier)...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

gaf would be proud of this thread

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

You fixed it, thanks! I was in too much of a hurry to do it right in the first place.

Alby_da_Wolf:

''If you want to be mazed, it's that simple, become a disciple of Aoskar or worship or mock the Lady of Pain Rag Doll. Walkthroughs around report that also killing innocent citizens or dabuses should work, I tried, but with no results, maybe you need to kill an awful lot of them, and it's plain boring, they are far too weak (if PT allowed to run over them like Carmageddon or a funny early arcade driving game the name of which sadly I can't remember, it would be a lot funnier)... ''

Is the game you mean Pedestrian? And actually there is an entire book written about getting mazed:

I love google for making me find out there's a book named after me.

Hope you like it.

lol i had tried to add that pic as avatar earlier but just came up as a "?" so went for the one who is causing the outbreak.

That or the toilet in the wood, nasty.

lol this guy isn't going to get an answer to his question