By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Punch-Out!! Thread of join the Nintendo Fun Club today, Mac!

SHMUPGurus said:
Bear Hugger is my favorite Canadian! <3

Seriously, we all look like that.

That's because we all shotgun maple syrup. It puts hair on your everything.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

Go Little Mac!Go! (o'_')O

wow tons of info

Wow, I never realized little mac was so little. Excited? Yes I am.

I'm thinking real men play with the Wii Remote, nunchuk, and balance board combo. :D

CIHYFS?

BCrayfish said:
Wow, I never realized little mac was so little. Excited? Yes I am.

I'm thinking real men play with the Wii Remote, nunchuk, and balance board combo. :D

Agreed! Who needs Wii Fit when you've got a total body workout punching the daylights out of international stereotypes?

And has anyone got to play this yet?

Around the Network

only 4'8''?

Galaki said:
only 4'8''?

It looks like he's grown for this sequel, but yes, in the original he was only 4' 8". He actually had to jump to hit any of his opponents in the face.

I very much approve of this thread. :)

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
I very much approve of this thread. :)

Heheh, glad to hear it. And nice avatar. Of course, it seems this thread's doomed to be pretty dead: are there too many Punch-Out!! threads already, or did I just make it too long?

I actually joined Club Nintendo shortly after getting Punch-Out!! in the VC. Coincidence? I think not.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."