By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YES!! Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Massive comeback. Must watch

Around the Network

Holy crap. Impressive.

Kasz216 said:
outlawauron said:
Valkyria00 said:
I dont see a problem with not knowing Tatsunoko characters. So what if you dont know them. Sure the franchises is what appeals people to the VS. series but if you dont know them I dont see why you cant just think of them as new characters to you which they will be to most people Just like a new series. If it looks good so what about where the characters come from.

If you dont like fighting games or even care for this one why bother posting?

I do like fighting games. I'm just not a big fan. (I like Soul Caliber but I don't like Tekken or Street Fighter)

And the whole reason crossover games are so awesome is the awesome characters. I love Marvel vs. Capcom for the superheroes and the famous game characters.

If the games is really good, of course I'll buy it.

(Note: The whole knowing the characters thing is also why I'm super excited for Cross Edge!)

You don't know the characters?  Well damn i'm disapointed in you then.

No, I don't. What cartoons did Tatsunoko produce?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Kasz216 said:
outlawauron said:
Valkyria00 said:
I dont see a problem with not knowing Tatsunoko characters. So what if you dont know them. Sure the franchises is what appeals people to the VS. series but if you dont know them I dont see why you cant just think of them as new characters to you which they will be to most people Just like a new series. If it looks good so what about where the characters come from.

I do like fighting games. I'm just not a big fan. (I like Soul Caliber but I don't like Tekken or Street Fighter)

And the whole reason crossover games are so awesome is the awesome characters. I love Marvel vs. Capcom for the superheroes and the famous game characters.

(Note: The whole knowing the characters thing is also why I'm super excited for Cross Edge!)

one of my favorites, Evangelion. Tatsunoko also did Speed racer, and a lot of others that are not so well known

Hisiru said:
outlawauron said:
Kasz216 said:
outlawauron said:
Valkyria00 said:

one of my favorites, Evangelion. Tatsunoko also did Speed racer, and a lot of others that are not so well known

Wait. Are there characters from Neon Genesis Evagelion?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

O.o impressive videos

Tatsunoko never really done anything great. I wont argue about Neon Genesis Evangelion (I personally hate it) but thats their greatest success. Everything else they have produced has been pretty much crap or non-memorable. Hell they do the ending anime scenes for this game and they look so bad.

I guess you can call them a niche anime company? Doesnt matter though you can enjoy the game regardless. Karas is my favorite of the Tatsunoko characters.

outlawauron said:
Hisiru said:
outlawauron said:
Kasz216 said:
outlawauron said:
Valkyria00 said:

Wait. Are there characters from Neon Genesis Evagelion?

Unfortunately, Tatsunoko vs Capcom doesn't have Evangelion characters in the japanese version. They said that new characters is not impossible, Speed racer and Evangelion are popular here, maybe in this version will have Evangelion or Speed racer.

Its not that hard to wiki the game guys

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_vs._Capcom:_Cross_Generation_of_Heroes#Characters

LordTheNightKnight said:
Darc Requiem said:
First day purchase, my hate of Capcom's Wii efforts has officially been nullified.

Half the hate came from what a lot of you expected, rather than what they promised. In this case, they did promise to try to get the game over here, and they tried and succeeded.

No, it comes from Capcom's BS excuses and half hearted efforts.