By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YES!! Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

ONLINE PLAY PLEASE!!!!

Oh, and don't forget Europe. -_-

Around the Network

First day purchase, my hate of Capcom's Wii efforts has officially been nullified.

Darc Requiem said:
First day purchase, my hate of Capcom's Wii efforts has officially been nullified.

Half the hate came from what a lot of you expected, rather than what they promised. In this case, they did promise to try to get the game over here, and they tried and succeeded.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I figured it was inevitable. I mean there was no reason for the Tatsunoko NA license-holders to resist, since they should be greatful for Capcom to give them anything. I mean, the Tatsunoko licenses are virtually worthless.

Capcom could have offered them all a free dinner at Olive Garden for the execs, and that would have been more value generated from those licenses than any of them have seen from the past decade or so. The Tatsunoko license-holders had very little to hold out for.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I've never played a vs. Capcom game before. I just assumed it was Street Fighter characters on the Capcom side.

So does this have Dante, Samanosuke etc. in it? If so, I'm interested, even though I have no idea what Tatsunoko is :/

Around the Network
dib8rman said:
So much anti Wii Fans in this thread and it's the usual people too.

I know a few people who got free loader for this game, I really hope there is an online component.

Huh? I don't see anti Wii comments though.

And I've never even heard of Tatsunoko before this game, so I'm probably not buying it. (and I just am not a big fighting game fan)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@soriku
Thats old..........real old.

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:
dib8rman said:
So much anti Wii Fans in this thread and it's the usual people too.

I know a few people who got free loader for this game, I really hope there is an online component.

Huh? I don't see anti Wii comments though.

And I've never even heard of Tatsunoko before this game, so I'm probably not buying it. (and I just am not a big fighting game fan)

Hmm...you seem content with buying anime fighting games of anime you haven't watched...

Such as? I only think Naruto is the only anime fighting game I own, but I watched Naruto.

I will not blame you for nothing more, Capcom. I love you baby

Soriku said:
I remember you said you owned a Bleach for PSP...and you wanted that Fate/Stay Night game...

But w/e.

@Okey

Cast list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_vs._Capcom

I've obtained Bleach for PSP. 

And I'm interested in the Fate/Stay game because a friend of mine is a huge fan. He's been explaining to me about it and I'm pretty interested.