By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YES!! Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Soriku said:
SnakeEyez said:
What blurred picture are ya talking about?

http://blogs.ign.com/Blogs/Comments.aspx?blog=Matt-IGN&entryid=120431

HORI CRAP! Anybody got any idea what that is? Looks like a medieval type game; I see a sword.

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
Oh and I gotta add that I hope they balance the game out. Some people are ridiculously strong in this game while others are weak.

Im looking at you Inuyasha pretty boy and Black Tatsunoko cyber Ninja

Yatterman and Karas?

Theres a whole thread on the filtered image look for it on the Nintendo section

Not yatterman. I got Inuyasha mixed up with Onimusha >.< The ninja might be Karas. Tatsunoko productions along  with their anime suck I dont even bother. Hell they did the ending for the game and you can see how cheaply animated they are.

TvC however is one hell of a game.

This is gonna be more hyped then SSBB.

:O I shall buy this.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Around the Network

So much anti Wii Fans in this thread and it's the usual people too.

I know a few people who got free loader for this game, I really hope there is an online component.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Great work capcom now people know that they fufilled their promise, thats a huge plus!

The only way this could be more awesome is if it paves the way for the licensed Super Robot Wars games to come to the US.

I would buy W, because it has GoLion (Voltron over here).

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!11

YES!!! God does exist!! You all have no idea how long I've wanted this title to come to overseas! Mega Man Volnutt and Viewtiful Joe are first characters ima gonna play first!

Also, FUCK YOU COPYRIGHT!! MUAA HA HA!!