By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - YES!! Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

I dont see a problem with not knowing Tatsunoko characters. So what if you dont know them. Sure the franchises is what appeals people to the VS. series but if you dont know them I dont see why you cant just think of them as new characters to you which they will be to most people Just like a new series. If it looks good so what about where the characters come from.

If you dont like fighting games or even care for this one why bother posting?

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
I dont see a problem with not knowing Tatsunoko characters. So what if you dont know them. Sure the franchises is what appeals people to the VS. series but if you dont know them I dont see why you cant just think of them as new characters to you which they will be to most people Just like a new series. If it looks good so what about where the characters come from.

I do like fighting games. I'm just not a big fan. (I like Soul Caliber but I don't like Tekken or Street Fighter)

And the whole reason crossover games are so awesome is the awesome characters. I love Marvel vs. Capcom for the superheroes and the famous game characters.

If the games is really good, of course I'll buy it.

(Note: The whole knowing the characters thing is also why I'm super excited for Cross Edge!)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawaron even said Heat The Soul was better than Versus Crusade........
Id like to know how he obtained a copy of that game.

If youre not into fighters dude Im surprised you would bother playing a Bleach fighting game.

Soriku said:
And you've enjoyed that Bleach game right? Without knowing the characters at all. Same thing here.

Yes, but I've heard of Bleach and seens commericials/bits of it on TV. I've sat down and watched but I know about it from friends, etc.

Again, if the game's really good, then of course I'll buy it.

outlawauron said:
Valkyria00 said:

I do like fighting games. I'm just not a big fan. (I like Soul Caliber but I don't like Tekken or Street Fighter)

And the whole reason crossover games are so awesome is the awesome characters. I love Marvel vs. Capcom for the superheroes and the famous game characters.

If the games is really good, of course I'll buy it.

(Note: The whole knowing the characters thing is also why I'm super excited for Cross Edge!)

The makjority of people who were hyped for this game and want this game NEVER heard of Tatsunoko and for good reason. The anime they made is ancient and was never that great. Capcom Im sure was aware of this that most people would now know the Tatsunoko characters and franchises. The crossover aspect of this game wasnt its selling point.

Everyone can agree it was a weird decision to make but if you like the VS series this game is for you.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I remember you said you owned a Bleach for PSP...and you wanted that Fate/Stay Night game...

But w/e.

@Okey

Cast list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatsunoko_vs._Capcom

No DMC/RE characters?
Soki? No one likes Dawn of Dreams. I want Samanosuke ;_;

Bah.

If soriku had refrained from posting that OLD news about the sequel he wouldnt get peoples hopes up for characters that were clearly not in the game in the first place. Especially getting hopes up to clueless gamers who can do a quick search themselves.

The news which is old and means nothing until a new game is announced which might happen despite the sales, afterall every VS game has had a sequel.

Valkyria00 said:

If youre not into fighters dude Im surprised you would bother playing a Bleach fighting game.

A copy of Heat The Soul? I obtained it here.

And I just wanted to try out a game that wasn't released here. I figured a fighting game would be easy since I don't speak Japanese.

Soriku said:
Hey, it has Viewtiful Joe ;_;

>_>

Valkyria's right, you shouldn't have posted that other list. Now the actual game looks like utter fail in comparison :P

outlawauron said:
Valkyria00 said:

A copy of Heat The Soul? I obtained it here.

And I just wanted to try out a game that wasn't released here. I figured a fighting game would be easy since I don't speak Japanese.

Nope I meant Versus Crusade.

And lol at the site. I just used torrents =P