By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seven Minutes of, "This is on the DS??"

o_O

Around the Network

That doesnt even look like ds!!

mM

Tales of Innocence is impressive. I thought the scans looked good. In motion it looks very good. Nice find Dolla Dolla.

why couldn't this be on the DS? Looks like a nice RPG.

Looks very impressive - although Ninja Gaiden looks even better.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network
shams said:
Looks very impressive - although Ninja Gaiden looks even better.

I disagree Shams. Tales of Innocence is fully 3D. Ninja Gaiden seems to have a fixed perspective. That effects what can be rendered by the hardware.

I'm gonna go with leo-j this does not look like a ds game, it looks like a psp game, screen looks too wide for a ds game and the textures don't look right, they are not grainy

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masschamber said:
I'm gonna go with leo-j this does not look like a ds game, it looks like a psp game, screen looks too wide for a ds game and the textures don't look right, they are not grainy

That's sort of the point of the title, to say how good the game looks. Watching the battle sequence, all I could think was, "This is on the DS???" which is a good thing to say, IMO.

And, if you needed further proof that it's a DS game: http://ds.ign.com/articles/806/806795p1.html

This looks leagues better than Tales of the Tempest. Namco better bring it or else........I'll be forced to import.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Dolla Dolla said:
masschamber said:

That's sort of the point of the title, to say how good the game looks. Watching the battle sequence, all I could think was, "This is on the DS???" which is a good thing to say, IMO.

And, if you needed further proof that it's a DS game: http://ds.ign.com/articles/806/806795p1.html

That is something, still seems too good, but if it is it is, though in the end it makes sense for ds games to look far beyond what people initially expect from a system that's such a smashing sucess

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!