By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seven Minutes of, "This is on the DS??"

Woah. LOts of audio and visual goodness crammed in there. DS is flexing it's muscle lately.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Around the Network

I noticed that there seemed to be a considerable LOAD TIME as he entered and exited the shops. Normal cartridges didn't have substantial load times. Are the DS memory cards different?

Are you really, really, really sure it's DS?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Wow, that is some good. I wonder what's happening on the second screen while all this cool stuff is going on?

Woah it truely looks amazing! O_O I'm really impressed!

i wanna say "why need the ps3 when we have this?" but then a few overly defensive fanboys would scream trolling.

anyway, that looks good! 

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network

Doesn't look like a DS or PSP screen, it 's obviously much bigger than either judging by what's going on around and the passers by, maybe it's displayed on a laptop screen?

woah! man i hope they bring this and rebirth to the US.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

i hope this doesn't suck, i'll import it...

DS has just surpassed both PSX and N64 levels by far.

This is better :

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.