By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT: Smash Up! - new trailer, first footage

theprof00 said:
@maxwell

Even so, the game TMNT sold 310k copies on the 360. Just tell me why it's a bad idea to port this game.

@Lord
whatever, you totally disregarded me in the first post. Past that, there is nothing worth arguing. This game would at least sell 500k on 360. That is more than enough reason for this to be on 360 at least.
You still wanna talk about BG&E, then talk to someone else. This is not a fairness issue.

I didn't. You stated it should be multiplatform. I simply stated giving the Wii the long awaited BG&E 2 would be a fair trade. You stated your bs claim after that, and acted as though I claimed it would be a hit on the Wii, when I didn't. You actually disregarded me.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Ya know what? You shouldn't get BG&E until we get carnival games.
In fact, nobody should get anything anymore until everyone gets everything.

EDITTED FOR CLARITY

added note:

This game should be multi-plat because of the many reasons I listed. Stay on topic by telling me why not. Stay on topic.

michaelangelo rules :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

theprof00 said:

EDITTED FOR CLARITY

added note:

This game should be multi-plat because of the many reasons I listed. Stay on topic by telling me why not. Stay on topic.

You really didn't pay attention to me, as I did NOT claim the game shouldn't go to other systems. I ONLY stated that it would be fair to give the Wii that other game in return.

So rather than cop to your bs, you just claim I'm claiming more than I did, to pretend I'm being unreasonable, when you are.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

I'm not being unreasonable man. You said my point was not valid until BG&E 2 comes to the wii.
I find that insulting and next time I will simply report you. good day.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
@maxwell

Even so, the game TMNT sold 310k copies on the 360. Just tell me why it's a bad idea to port this game.

@Lord
whatever, you totally disregarded me in the first post. Past that, there is nothing worth arguing. This game would at least sell 500k on 360. That is more than enough reason for this to be on 360 at least.
You still wanna talk about BG&E, then talk to someone else. This is not a fairness issue.

Why should I tell you it's a bad idea to port this game?  I don't think it would be a bad idea... but you have a team that knows how to develop on Wii, optimize for Wii, and a game based around another game they made that sold 9 million it seems like common sense is to take the work they've done, add a bit more to it, and it'll be cheap, cost effective, and minimal risk... again I bring up the fact of common sense.

theprof00 said:

Whoa calm down guy... don't go into fits just because people are giving you some counter arguments and you can't seem to handle it with a clear mind...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

theprof00 said:
I'm not being unreasonable man. You said my point was not valid until BG&E 2 comes to the wii.

Bullshit. I did not claim your point was invalid. Stop putting words in my mouth. The words "fair" and "trade" have NOTHING to do with your other points.

theprof00 said:

LMAO funniest thing I've seen someone say this year and actually try to be serious... 

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
theprof00 said:
@maxwell

@Lord

Why should I tell you it's a bad idea to port this game?  I don't think it would be a bad idea... but you have a team that knows how to develop on Wii, optimize for Wii, and a game based around another game they made that sold 9 million it seems like common sense is to take the work they've done, add a bit more to it, and it'll be cheap, cost effective, and minimal risk... again I bring up the fact of common sense.

theprof00 said:

Whoa calm down guy... don't go into fits just because people are giving you some counter arguments and you can't seem to handle it with a clear mind...

"I don't think it would be a bad idea" - thank you for finally agreeing with me.

He's not giving me counter arguments. He refuses to take my plaint seriously unless his own are also rectified. I can't rectify his problems, so in effect he's just placing an impasse between us, to which nothing I say will resolve anything.

LordTheNightKnight said:
theprof00 said:

Bullshit. I did not claim your point was invalid. Stop putting words in my mouth. The words "fair" and "trade" have NOTHING to do with your other points.

"When BG&E is on the Wii, then we can talk"

explain this response then lord. What ARE you saying?