By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - TMNT: Smash Up! - new trailer, first footage

I'm going to ask a question.Which company is actually making the game.All it says is that is from the makers of Brawl but not the company name, because last time I checked at least 8 companies names are giving credit in the development of brawl.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network
Exblackman said:
I'm going to ask a question.Which company is actually making the game.All it says is that is from the makers of Brawl but not the company name, because last time I checked at least 8 companies names are giving credit in the development of brawl.

Game Arts. Together with Team Ninja.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Exblackman said:

Game Arts. Together with Team Ninja.

Thank you. Now I see the reason this game is not multiplat.The company has done a multiplat game since NES era if look at hier game release list.All thier games they made are usually exclusive.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

@maxwell

Even so, the game TMNT sold 310k copies on the 360. Just tell me why it's a bad idea to port this game.

@Lord
whatever, you totally disregarded me in the first post. Past that, there is nothing worth arguing. This game would at least sell 500k on 360. That is more than enough reason for this to be on 360 at least.
You still wanna talk about BG&E, then talk to someone else. This is not a fairness issue.

@TheProf TMNT's formula is a proven success on Wii, that's why Ubi is so quick to point out Brawl teams participation. TMNT in this form has not proven it could sell on a non nintendo platform.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

c'mon dib8r
I really thought you would take my side in this.
This title is full of potential. A multiplat brawl game with a giant brand name.

This would sell.

That an observation not an opinion prof Ubi develops games based on formula, they don't normally imagine new ones, the most lve seen from them has been hybrids of Capcom DMC formula, as such they know this is a Brawl clone and guess what system Brawl nearly sold 9mil on.

It's just like Ubi with FPS's, where is R6 Vegas Wii?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

so you are saying that it is simply because of ubisoft's short-sightedness?

I can live with that. It's actually my point in the first place, in so many words.

The only reason why this is on wii is because of Nintendo. I don't think they want a so obvious clone on the HD system. Game looks like it has good quality though.

I completely agree samus. That and a couple other factors are keeping this game on the wii only.

TO think, he tried to respond to the multi-plat question with some garbage about different control styles, even though they won't be using motion control.