By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Nintendo Togepi,

you know if you were already targetting the Xbox360, u can buy one.
it already has the game of the year (bioshock) and it is not too expensive (about300$). And Halo3/MassEffect/LostOdyssey are coming around the corner...

Mrstickball,

""""Also, lib, you must not know your Xbox history about "no one knows about PGR"....That's an incredibly mis-informed statement.
The fact is, the PGR series is MORE POPULAR than the Forza series. Every PGR has been a million seller. PGR1 was the Xbox's most popular racer, selling well over 2m copies.
Don't get me wrong, GT is a far more popular series vs. PGR, but to say no one knows of PGR is just stupid."""""

==> it is not a mis-informed statement, it was a relative statement compared to a big name such as GT.
PGR may be far more popular than Forzza but it is popular in the same group
: Xbox fan.
And this group a really smaller compared to the PSX/PS2 group that like GT.
so yes, outisde of NA, PGR is nothing.
If I refer to VGChartz :

PGR total : 4.7 M
GT total : 47 M (counting the "concept/prologue") with 20M in europe !

""""Forza2 has some of the nicest visuals for racing games out there, and looks far better than EA's Pro Street. """"""

==> sorry PGR4/GT5pro are significatively better in term of visual,
the technical aspect of Forza2 is one of the bad point of game,
Ask to ckmlb.
(it is not my own judgement, I never judge "graphism power" by myself (I m not able), I prefer to judge artistic style that is a lot more subjective).

Time to Work !

Around the Network
NintendoTogepi said:

I might actually get a 360 now, with all of the awesome games coming out (NOT Halo 3, such crap) and out already.

Plus, the PS3 (which I was hoping to get) is failing to impress with basically only one AAA exclusive, which came out at launch.

The XBLA is worth the purchase alone!

However, I'm worried over the hardware issues....very worried.

How long till the new versions come out?

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow... Hold on a second... Just hold on a second... Okay... Wait a few more seconds... I'll be right back... Going to take a little walk... Okay... Back... Ahem... You didn't... Did you? No... You didn't... You did not say that Halo 3... No... I don't believe it... Hold on... I am studying the post... Going to find the meaning... The truth... No... It can't be... Halo 3??? Cra... No, I musn't write it down... I musn't... This is only a dream... You did not say that... No... Can't... Impossible...

It is "thee" Halo 3. Owning an Xbox 360 without Halo 3... Wait... That's not even possible. It's not possible to own an Xbox 360 without Halo 3... In fact, Xbox 360 and Halo 3 are the exact same thing. There is no difference. If you haven't played Halo 3, you haven't played the Xbox 360. In fact, if you haven't played Halo 3, you haven't played video games. In fact, if you haven't played Halo 3, you don't exist. It's Halo 3. Why is Halo 3 so good? Because it's Halo 3, that's why. Halo 3 is its own definition. If you go to the dictionary, and look up, 'Halo 3,' the definition will say, 'Halo 3,' and everyone will understand it. They will look at it, and then say, "Oh, Halo 3 is Halo 3, that's why it's so good!" Owning an Xbox 360 without Halo 3 is like owning the Sega Genesis without Sonic the Hedgehog 2, a Super Nintendo without Super Mario World, and Nintendo 64 without Super Mario 64. You are spitting on Bill Gate's face if you own an Xbox 360, and don't own Halo 3. I didn't think it would be possible for anyone to say that Halo 3 was cra... No! It's not possible! No!!! Forgive me Bill Gates... I almost wrote it down myself... Halo 3 is more important to the Earth than rocks. Halo 3 is more important in life than oxygen. It is the law to play Halo 3 more than sleeping. You cannot live life without Halo 3. It is against the law to hate Halo 3. In fact, it's not possible to hate Halo 3, because it's Halo 3. Owning an Xbox 360 without Halo 3 is like owning a T.V. without a remote control.

Ah... Who am I kidding? Halo 3 is a pile of shit!

Naw... I'm just joking. It's just a game. Haven't played it yet. Going to. Looks pretty good.

rofl alex

halo is for some, others its not... for me it is ^.^

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Just to complete the list, without any comment ^^

GT5 Prologue (1/2 game)
Ratchet & Clank
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Eye of Judgement

+ UT3 (time)
+ Haze (time?)

Vs.

Halo 3
PGR4
Mass Effect
Lost Odyssey