By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoroCoro Scans HeartGold and Soul Silver Heroes revealed.

Wait... not only your starter follows you?

Day one buy

Around the Network

cakeswithjam said:

Well done that was a drill to keep you alert. So we'll be ready when there's real boobies.  you'll thank me when it happens.

And I will thank you when I see some, cwj.
Speaking of boobies (and I mean talking about the female trainer), I didn't want to dwell into the Mario woredrobe, but may I point out I made a fan-made trainer character with Mario costume awhile back and now that I this character having the same style(but with shorts), I feel... I can't find the word, maybe astatic... I'm just hoping the next pokemon game can give you the option to play as their main heroes or have the ability to customize your own...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

amazing info, omg, can't wait!! : )

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Gold still looks pretty cool. But what happened to Crystal. She looks so stupid!
DSi-enhanced sounds good.
(>'.')>

Edit: Oh, the scans say that the girl is a new character. NOOO! They can't get rid of Crytal!!!

waron said:
well somehow i would like to see some new areas - i mean they have whole game already programmed and the only thing they have to change is the graphics and some coding to make it morefresh and Platinum-like. either way i usually play only One Pokemon each generation so i guess i will pass on this one.

What? You don't change only "some coding" when it's a straight up port. This is a remake.

Why the hell do you think only a little bit needs to be adjusted? The whole thing has to be done over again.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Skateboards?!

Pokemon other than your starter can follow you? Does that mean all Pokemon, or merely the tiny "cute" ones like the ones you were allowed to walk in the park with in D/P/P?

theyre putting the skateboard in?! yes!!! this is so exciting.

Pretendo said:

Gold still looks pretty cool. But what happened to Crystal. She looks so stupid!
DSi-enhanced sounds good.
(>'.')>

Edit: Oh, the scans say that the girl is a new character. NOOO! They can't get rid of Crytal!!!

Crystal was never in Gold and Silver.

Also I like the new girl.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Omfg, Skateboardss, Pokemon is Dopee man : P

If only they upgraded from the Bike to the Motorcycle. Imagine how awesome that would be to drive around in a Harley Davidson type motorcycle!