By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How important is it to you PS3 beats 360 in console sales war?

Not really important to me at all, but going from first to last... kinda amazing.

Around the Network

Not important to me.....................

I couldn't care less about a "corporation" like sony.

In fact, based on the seedy way that sony got in to the gaming business and their complete disregard for the competition (Nintendo and Sega at the time) i actually can't wait until Microsoft bury sony.

not important but i still don't want the ps3 to fall far behind and starts missing games....

MikeB said:

@ Sardauk

Looking at your games library.

For example you will have to connect Killzone 2 to a good 7.1 surround audio system to fully enjoy the audio quality.

Uncharted and Killzone 2 have some of the best quality graphics, great quality textures. For example the car section in Uncharted streams a lot of quality assets and the cutscenes are top notch, these kind of things take up a lot of space.

MGS4 has good quality textures, graphics varierty and cinematics as well.

Ok but that is the minimum you expect from exclusivities... and... there is nothing special compared to the exclusivities of the competition ...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Ronster316 said:

In fact, based on the seedy way that sony got in to the gaming business and their complete disregard for the competition (Nintendo and Sega at the time) i actually can't wait until Microsoft bury sony.

is that only my imagination or are you actually really contradicting yourself here within 2 sentences?

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Ronster316 said:

is that only my imagination or are you actually really contradicting yourself here within 2 sentences?

Those who know my history and loyalty to Sega will understand.......................

Sony were the 1st "corporation" to arrive in the console gaming business therefore i couldn't give a toss about them.

When sony taste defeat (not if........ when) then i will congratulate whichever company it is that inflicts the pain....... Wether it's Nintendo, Microsoft or even a new player (apple for example)

Ronster, as much as you like Sega, you "should" also 'hate' them, because much of what caused their demise as a hardware maker was their own fault.

JGarret said:
Ronster, as much as you like Sega, you "should" also 'hate' them, because much of what caused their demise as a hardware maker was their own fault.

... just like Sony now.

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

JGarret said:

They made mistakes yes just like all companys have done at some stage.

But Sega never had the kind of money to throw around to cover up their mistakes like larger "corporations" have.

@ Kowenicki

Do Man City like Man Utd?

Do Tottenham Hotspur like Arsenal?

Do Liverpool like Everton?

Thats the kind of level my hatred for sony is comparable to lol.

Ronster316 said:

Those who know my history and loyalty to Sega will understand.......................

Sony were the 1st "corporation" to arrive in the console gaming business therefore i couldn't give a toss about them.

When sony taste defeat (not if........ when) then i will congratulate whichever company it is that inflicts the pain....... Wether it's Nintendo, Microsoft or even a new player (apple for example)

really?

Philips: CD-i 1990

Panasonic: 3DO 1991

Sony: Playstation 1994