By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is it??

hi to everyone,welcome to this thread.

why is it that so many people on this site seem to think

that once sony drops the price of the ps3 that it will zoom

past the 360 as though everyone in the world is waiting

to buy a ps3?i have observed more persons on this site

say i finally jumped in,those person also had a ps3 b4,

but also jumped in now they own both.

moreso than personswho own a 360,

saying i am now playing beyond.sony will do all

in their power to advance and microsoft will do all

in their power to stay put,defend,

to please don,t think that whichever console maker

u dislike will just dry up and die ok.

their are both 2 very smart companies.

hate it or love it. 

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

Around the Network

What?

From what i can make out...
PS3 will zoom past 360 with the pricecut, because its practically selling equal now... without the pricecut.

Why do you

type your sentences

like this?

Sorry, but it's really annoying.

It's a song
Can't you see? (x4)
It's a song, a beautiful song (woah woah woah...)

erm...based on the amount of "ps3 needs a price cuts" threads we see here, you'd think a price cut will make the ps3 sell ova 9000 (million) copies in a week...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
It's a song
Can't you see? (x4)
It's a song, a beautiful song (woah woah woah...)

erm...based on the amount of "ps3 needs a price cuts" threads we see here, you'd think a price cut will make the ps3 sell ova 9000 (million) copies in a week...

Is it to the tune of "Yellow Submarine"? I think it is.

Around the Network

Erm...sure, why not? :p

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

I thought it was common sense that the PS3 will zoom past the Xbox 360 when it get's a price cut?

Even most of 2008 the PS3 outsold the X360 and it was still more expensive, once the X360 got that huge price cut everything changed around. Now the X360 is barely outselling the PS3 by 20K every week, and the PS3 is double the price. so...really, why would anyone think the PS3 won't start to outsell the X360?

Gilgamesh said:

I thought it was common sense that the PS3 will zoom past the Xbox 360 when it get's a price cut?

Even most of 2008 the PS3 outsold the X360 and it was still more expensive, once the X360 got that huge price cut everything changed around. Now the X360 is barely outselling the PS3 by 20K every week, and the PS3 is double the price. so...really, why would anyone think the PS3 won't start to outsell the X360?

exactly this

Didn't MS say they would counter any ps3 price cut with a price cut of their own? Or is that a really old quote? O.o

Ajescent said:
Didn't MS say they would counter any ps3 price cut with a price cut of their own? Or is that a really old quote? O.o

not saying that stament isnt true but how much lower can they go? and still make money