By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda Twilight Princess: Best Game this Gen

well before i go on, i have to say ignore the title. since everyone thinks zelda is a last gen game, im changing it to mario.

this is pretty much a counter thread to megaman2's thread about mgs4, where he says hes the most fair and balanced journalist, the voice of the community and all that bullshit. well im here to say, fuck that, i say super mario galaxy is the best game this generation so far. who agrees?

Some of the most respected members of the community, who believe SMG as the Greatest Game this Generation thus far.

• angrypoolman

i know we can add more to the list, i think mario is contender for best game this gen.

Around the Network

It could be argued that Twilight Princess is actually a last-gen game, you know.

no! its a this gen game!

I'm not saying either way, but I think most people would regard it as a last-gen game. Your thread would most likely have been a better counter if it was Super Mario Galaxy instead of Twilight Princess. Though I really love Twilight Princess, I can't say it's the game of the gen for me(even if I did count it towards this gen), sorry.

TP is like a last gen gme it looks and plays exactly like gamecube version.

MGS4 is far superior.............but TP is also a good game im glad i have it

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

FUCK. FINE! im changing it to metroid!

angrypoolman said:
FUCK. FINE! im changing it to metroid!

Haha, sorry man, I was just trying to warn you before the trolls came along to rip you to shreds :/

I disagree, with Zelda or Metroid.

Mario Galaxy beats them both.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Skeeuk said:
TP is like a last gen gme it looks and plays exactly like gamecube version.

MGS4 is far superior.............but TP is also a good game im glad i have it

mgs4 isnt better in tp in any respect except for graphics.. zelda does everything else at least twice as better.

c03n3nj0 said:
I disagree, with Zelda or Metroid.

Mario Galaxy beats them both.

oh my god!! OK FINE GUYS IM CHANGING IT TO MARIO NOW