By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zelda Twilight Princess: Best Game this Gen

angrypoolman said:
Skeeuk said:
TP is like a last gen gme it looks and plays exactly like gamecube version.

MGS4 is far superior.............but TP is also a good game im glad i have it

mgs4 isnt better in tp in any respect except for graphics.. zelda does everything else at least twice as better.

Now that's something I can agree with. But you're gonna get ripped to shreds by everyone else.

Around the Network

I agree with coenenjo, Zelda was a below average Zelda and MP3 was a fairly ordinary MP but Galaxy was a superb Mario.

Super Mario Galaxy is the most fun I've had playing a single player game since I got Super Mario 64 in 1996.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
angrypoolman said:
Skeeuk said:

mgs4 isnt better in tp in any respect except for graphics.. zelda does everything else at least twice as better.

Now that's something I can agree with. But you're gonna get ripped to shreds by everyone else.

you really think most vgc goers believe mgs4 has pulled off anything better than twilight princess has? i just dont see it. one of my friends who is a HUGE mgs fan was waiting for this game for like three years and said it was a below average game. (i think his main gripe was the fact that all the cutscenes made it somewhat of a movie  more than a game)

angrypoolman said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
angrypoolman said:
Skeeuk said:

you really think most vgc goers believe mgs4 has pulled off anything better than twilight princess has? i just dont see it. one of my friends who is a HUGE mgs fan was waiting for this game for like three years and said it was a below average game. (i think his main gripe was the fact that all the cutscenes made it somewhat of a movie  more than a game)

Hey, I don't understand it, but lots of people love MGS4. Lots of people on VGChartz, lots of people on other sites.

Around the Network

well let me just say mgs4 is gay then

angrypoolman said:
well let me just say mgs4 is gay then

lol.

Heh.."some of the most respected members of the community"...what? No offense, but this is the first post of yours I've ever seen. And judging by the topic, you're gonna really have to earn the right to be listed under 'most respected'...Twilight Princess isn't even close to best game this gen, even if you did change your mind=P

Although, I think the argument that it's 'last gen', while I've never heard anyone on here say that aside from people with only a few hundred posts, is absurd.

:)

I liked TP but IMO Okami is far better and also on Wii.

angrypoolman said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
angrypoolman said:
Skeeuk said:

If he was a HUGE MGS fan, how could he expect anything besides a cutscene bonanza?  That's what MGS is.  Sneak sneak cutscene, sneak cutscene, sneak shoot cutscene cutscene cutscene sneak cutscene.

As for the point of the thread, I wish that I could get behind you, and Mario was surely very near to the top game this gen, but for me it's got to be Bioshock.