By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Updated Ninty release schedule

Since Nintendo continuously keep insisting on putting Kirby Wii on these release lists, I guess it's actually still being developed, somewhere, at some slow pace ...

Around the Network

Holy shit, did you see there is a new Advance Wars coming?
I love Intelligent, I love you guys, bring it on please!
And yeah, the 2009 Japanese lineup is very good even without the E3: cannot wait for some info about Cosmic Walker, Dynamic Slash and Line Attack Heroes. And please Nintendo of Europa, remember of Takt!

"Personal Trainer: Walking"

A game about WALKING? America has gotten to the point where we need personal trainers on a video game system to teach us how to walk. epic. :p

Captendo said:

The Advance Wars game announced for Japan should be Advance Wars: Days of Ruin / Dark Conflict (apparently it still hasn't been released there.), and not a new game.

Orca_Azure said:
"Personal Trainer: Walking"

A game about WALKING? America has gotten to the point where we need personal trainers on a video game system to teach us how to walk. epic. :p

it is just a pedometer with software for the DS.  I'm shocked it has taken this long to make one. Pedometers are semi popular, but you have to check the on a PC, now you can check it on the go and when you go on travel.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
bloody swamp said:
Captendo said:

The Advance Wars game announced for Japan should be Advance Wars: Days of Ruin / Dark Conflict (apparently it still hasn't been released there.), and not a new game.

How, such a shame. Thank you!

Motion + Delay?

I thought it was coming out before WSR.

Where is The Conduit? I thought it will be released in June?

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

sirvice said:
Where is The Conduit? I thought it will be released in June?

These are only Nintendo's own games.

I am quite pleased Spirit Tracks is listed for a 2009 release in europe, I just hope no tea tables are upended and it slips to 2010. Good to see Kirby SuperStar Ultra listed for Europe, I badly badly want that game.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions