By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Updated Ninty release schedule

KylieDog said:
MANUELF said:
Why is the american list the smallest by far?

...because the Euro list is made up of some games already released in the US, that Europe still have not got.

I second this.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
MANUELF said:
Why is the american list the smallest by far?

...because the Euro list is made up of some games already released in the US, that Europe still have not got.

And then I third it, in the hope that everyone gets it now that it is still Europe that is getting screwed.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

On the bright side, the NA schedule leaves a lot of room open for some E3 announcements (Pikmin, anyone?).

And does anyone know when Sin and Punishment will release?

# of games above 75 on Metacritic (including downloadable):

360: 241     DS: 144

PS3: 152     PSP: 126

Wii: 85

Scottie - From my understanding, WSR is bundled with Motion+, so them launching the same day makes sense.

nordlead said:
Orca_Azure said:
"Personal Trainer: Walking"

A game about WALKING? America has gotten to the point where we need personal trainers on a video game system to teach us how to walk. epic. :p

it is just a pedometer with software for the DS.  I'm shocked it has taken this long to make one. Pedometers are semi popular, but you have to check the on a PC, now you can check it on the go and when you go on travel.

There is already one available for the DS (since June 2008). It's part of this game: http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=18667.

However the game was made by Ubisoft and I heard their pedometer is not very good. I really hope that Nintendo will deliver a better product.

Around the Network

Wow...Japan still hasn't gotten Famicom Wars DS 2? We got that almost a year and a half ago.

hentai_11 said:
nordlead said:

it is just a pedometer with software for the DS.  I'm shocked it has taken this long to make one. Pedometers are semi popular, but you have to check the on a PC, now you can check it on the go and when you go on travel.

There is already one available for the DS (since June 2008). It's part of this game: http://vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=18667.

However the game was made by Ubisoft and I heard their pedometer is not very good. I really hope that Nintendo will deliver a better product.

Interesting, I didn't know that came with one. I thought it was just a workout scheduler tool.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

"Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (DS) - 2009"

How about a month and day :D

late Spring/early Summer through winter is proving to be a good time for me but not for my budget. S&P2, Punch Out!!, M&LRPG3, Zelda, Platinum, Donkey Kong, Motion Plus. And this is only from Nintendo, didn't Capcom recently say Monster Hunter 3 was coming to US and EU? Then there are other titles i need, and E3 is just around the corner! Man, this year is awesome :)

Also. I don't see Excitebots: Trick Racing for EU :(

How technical is your game?

Good to see S&P2 still on the list. Getting a little nervous since we haven't heard anything at all

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.