By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just saw the Modern Warfare 2 Commercial

naznatips said:
PDF said:
naznatips said:
The lack of the Call of Duty name will make it undersell even World at War.

disagree.  This game will outsell CoD4

That will absolutely 100% not happen. I would bet quite a lot of money.

I would agree.... if the publisher wou;ld be a poor-as one like THQ... but its Activision/Blizzard we aere talking about here and they will do everything that they can to show people that this is a COD game, and not any COD but the sequel to arguably best one ;)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

The Game might flop sales wise,cause the lack of CoD name.

naznatips said:
The lack of the Call of Duty name will make it undersell even World at War.

Do you mean this title? http://goonlinegames.net/2009/05/07/call-of-duty-back-in-modern-warfare-2/

For anyone who skipped the link

http://goonlinegames.net/2009/05/07/call-of-duty-back-in-modern-warfare-2/

Call of Duty Back in Modern Warfare 2

First, it was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, then it was Modern Warfare 2, now it’s back to the former again, what the fuck is going on?

*ahem*

In their Q1 earnings call for calendar 09, Activision seems to have made a big U-turn on Modern Warfare 2’s title and have reverted back to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2… damnit. Acti also announced that it had sold over 13 million copies worldwide, across all platforms it was released on, including PS3, 360, PC and Nintendo DS (yes, there was a DS version).

So there you have it, “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2″ will be out on November 10th, worldwide, for PS3 and 360. And just incase for the casual’s, it’s been made by the team who made the last good COD, not the last recent one (to anyone in the know, you’ll obviously know it’s Infinity Ward)

Why is this coming for PS3 too?

If they make it a 360 exclusive & give marketing to MS it will outsell even halo 3

Around the Network
The Xbox Man said:

If they make it a 360 exclusive & give marketing to MS it will outsell even halo 3

I wish i had one of those face palm pics right now.

The Xbox Man said:

Blood_Tears said:

I wish i had one of those face palm pics right now.

I think this is what you were looking for:

ahhhh now that's better, thank you!

Facepalm your face really hard

maybe then your head will re-adjust the mis-alignment in your grey matter

Exclusive + MS = MS marketing = Modern Warfare 2 SODA e.t.c. = HYPE = Halo 3 ++ sales

The Xbox Man said:
Facepalm your face really hard

maybe then your head will re-adjust the mis-alignment in your grey matter

Exclusive + MS = MS marketing = Modern Warfare 2 SODA e.t.c. = HYPE = Halo 3 ++ sales

LOL   hahaha okay then bud, i think you had a little too much "soda"  but i'll play along just for you.

The Xbox Man + MS Soda + Modern Red Ring Warfare 2 = Ric Flair Whooooooo!