By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just saw the Modern Warfare 2 Commercial

The lack of the Call of Duty name will make it undersell even World at War.

Around the Network
naznatips said:

Na, it will have no affect. Its still call of duty either way

For the sake of all things 3rd party, please let Microsoft or Sony put these types of games up as Digital Downloads. I will never buy another game on DVD, but I want this game real bad.

I like what I saw from that teaser, but it is really starting to show the differance between making a PS3 exclusive, and a Multiplat game. Not that the graphics really matter, because COD4 had the gameplay that can compinsate for lacking graphics any day. I just hope this game doesn't kill Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, Splinter Cell, Uncharted 2, and the rest of the great, and probably better exclusive offerings for PS3 and 360 this year.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

PDF said:
naznatips said:

disagree.  This game will outsell CoD4

That will absolutely 100% not happen. I would bet quite a lot of money.

Infinity Ward listen up,Make the SP like 3 hours long becuase people barely play it,then add all you want into MP.

Around the Network
Garnett said:
Infinity Ward listen up,Make the SP like 3 hours long becuase people barely play it,then add all you want into MP.

This would be quite sad. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

@SHUMPGurus Amirite? People never care about shooters SP,Only MP.

Garnett said:
@SHUMPGurus Amirite? People never care about shooters SP,Only MP.

I do care for single player campaigns, I know a few who dont, but im a story driven guy

mM

Glen Davis hit the game winner!!!

I loved this match.

The commercial got me hyped.

Waiting for Cleveland and Boston to go at it.

Do I see swimming??

4 ≈ One