By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just saw the Modern Warfare 2 Commercial

I just saw during the Boston/Orlando game. I didn't know it was a MW2 ad till the end, so wasn't really paying attention to the commercial, I think I saw a snowmobile, though. They said they would premier a video during the Eastern Conference Finals on the 24th. Kind of early for a commercial, they must be going all out. I'll try and find the ad.

Update:

Better quality http://www.thebitbag.com/2009/05/10/first-modern-warfare-2-footage/

Around the Network

Really? that's rather strange hmmm...Could Activision be pulling a halo 3-esque Hype for the game in the coming months

Dark_Rulez89 said:
Really? that's rather strange hmmm...Could Activision be pulling a halo 3-esque Hype for the game in the coming months

COD 4 came out around Halo 3, and it sold really well. And now they have to compete against ODST. I think they are trying to break a record. They are also trying to steal a lot of attention by releasing video right before E3, so they don't have to compete against all the news of E3.

Here's a high quality video:

Oh shi. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

cant wait!

I am already starting to feel sad for all those games that are releasing near this..monster

mM

game is gonna be awesome

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

so there will be underwater levels and snowmobiles i wonder if they will incorporate that into multiplayer

it also looks like at the beginning there is a throw system and more plane levels

good stuff, thanks for the higher quality video