By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon HeartGold, SoulSilver - high-quality footage

Around the Network

Fuck YEAH!

Pixel Art can be fun.

Some intense action here

4 ≈ One

So, your starter follows you around now?

Interesting. Also, my limited knowledge of Japanese suggests that no valuable information can be derived from their commentary, which was mostly just "awesome! cool! cute!" etc. Anyone pick anything deeper out of that?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wish there was more to see.

Around the Network

Awesome!

I hope that you can have any of your Pokemon follow you, not just the starter.

Most likely a first day purchase.

Mr Khan said:

Interesting. Also, my limited knowledge of Japanese suggests that no valuable information can be derived from their commentary, which was mostly just "awesome! cool! cute!" etc. Anyone pick anything deeper out of that?

Lol same here. They said nothing useful.....but sounded excited saying it. =P I really do love Japan.

OT: More colors and other little things on screen. Looks better than platinum imo.

But god I hope they revamp the art for next DS. Its been too long with that look for pokemon. Then again it probably just works and they dont wanna scare anyone away.

Carl2291 said:
Awesome!

I hope that you can have any of your Pokemon follow you, not just the starter.

I don't think so; how could Wailord follow you, except if they made the series a horror-destruction RPG

Valkyria00 said:
Mr Khan said:

Lol same here. They said nothing useful.....but sounded excited saying it. =P I really do love Japan.

OT: More colors and other little things on screen. Looks better than platinum imo.

But god I hope they revamp the art for next DS. Its been too long with that look for pokemon. Then again it probably just works and they dont wanna scare anyone away.

I third that... Saying cute... Very cute... I guess that's pretty much it. XD But it's true... I like it that the starter follows you around... It's really nice. Oh and I usually go with water types but I prefer Chikorita this time around. ^_^