By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon HeartGold, SoulSilver - high-quality footage

I have a strong dislike for the posters above. =( Nothing was happening, what intense action?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Compare this music:

I would like to know what r they saying.

Well the video, although short [really short] is cool. Pokemon will follow you (awesome characteristic from the yellow version). The graphics look good. And the Wind... that's awesome.

Can't freaking wait for this game >_

Mr Khan said:

So, your starter follows you around now?

Interesting. Also, my limited knowledge of Japanese suggests that no valuable information can be derived from their commentary, which was mostly just "awesome! cool! cute!" etc. Anyone pick anything deeper out of that?

Yeah, that was pretty much it. They were all impressed and surprised that Chikorita was following Satoshi around, and went on about how awesome it was for 30 seconds :P

I prefer the sprites actually.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network
Soleron said:
Compare this music:

Man, the new music sucks!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

This is basically why Red/Blue have such magic to them, and Fire Red/Leaf Green don't.

The music just doesn't have that magic it used to....

Screw this, I'm not waiting for these new games to release. I'm going to start a new file and play through Silver again starting later today.

wfz said:
This is basically why Red/Blue have such magic to them, and Fire Red/Leaf Green don't.

Screw this, I'm not waiting for these new games to release. I'm going to start a new file and play through Silver again starting later today.

Wish I could; I'd lose my Celebi...

Soleron said:
wfz said:

Wish I could; I'd lose my Celebi...

That's why I have both Gold and Silver. Sadly, Gold doesn't save for me anymore, so I have to start a file and get up to the point where I can trade. I leave the game on, restart silver, and once I can I trade all of my awesome pokemon back.

neato