By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii misses out again!

outlawauron said:
Soriku said:
outlawauron said:

So, now it's not a RPG?

It's an RPG...with superhero sandbox elements :)

So it's not a sandbox game, because you earn experience and level up skills in inFamous as well.

it's more about gear than lvling from what they've been saying, not a lot of details has been given about that game actually so as far as what genre it belongs to is still up in the clouds tbh.

Around the Network

Yea, why don't 3 similar games ship across all platforms at the same time? I mean, that's what always happens!

Actually sandbox isn't a genre. Most sandbox games are Action-Adventures. Sandbox describes an open world game. That is all. So yes FFCC:TCB can be both RPG and a Sandbox game with Action-Adventure elements. Oblivion is an RPG and a Sandbox game. Fallout 3 is an RPG and a Sandbox game with FPS elements.

@ dahuman

1. $600 - 700 to play few games that interest me doesn't seem worth it.

2. The PC is not great for multiple players on the same machine. Most Wii multiplayer games do not interest me. The 360 offers great games with multiplayer so its the best choice for me.

3. Why no shooters and JRPGs? This is about what I enjoy not you.

4. Its annoying hearing people complain about console RTS games.

5. Why should I compile a list? You're going to mock it and say PC offers better games. I know whats available on the PC. My friends have gaming machines. Very little of it interest me.

6. The 360 controller doesn't work on every PC game or sometimes requires configuration. But I'm glad the PC now has a standard joystick.

This is a pointless discussion. Like most PC gamers you just keep telling me the PC is the ultimate. If the PC and 360 share a game you have to remind the PC is the best way to go. I know what the PC has to offer, I have friends who are PC gamers and I use their machines. For me the 360 is the best way to go.

Graves said:
@ dahuman

2. The PC is not great for multiple players on the same machine. Most Wii multiplayer games do not interest me. The 360 offers great games with multiplayer so its the best choice for me.

5. Why should I compile a list? You're going to mock it and say PC offers better games. I know whats available on the PC. My friends have gaming machines. Very little of it interest me.

6. The 360 controller doesn't work on every PC game or sometimes requires configuration. But I'm glad the PC now has a standard joystick.

This is a pointless discussion. Like most PC gamers you just keep telling me the PC is the ultimate. If the PC and 360 share a game you have to remind the PC is the best way to go. I know what the PC has to offer, I have friends who are PC gamers and I use their machines. For me the 360 is the best way to go.

you are still not listing games, I said no shooters because PC already has a better shooter experience so it's pointless to bring that in, no JRPG is also logical considering you never list "any" JRPGs in any of your posts(I always see western games, always,) RTS sucks on consoles, it's not a compliant, it's the same way you'd bitch about Wii graphics. I don't know if the PC is the ultimate or not, but if I had the choice of say, playing a golf game or tennis game on Wii with M+ or playing it on a 360, which one do you think I'll go with? all you do is dodge, dodge, and dodge, you never really answer anything and just go, 360 is best for me, all else doesn't matter, if that is so, stay to the gaming forums and 360 forums, why bother going anywhere else?

Around the Network

You guys should continue this discussion in the PC forum.

hell no, I really just want to find out why he and esa keep trolling all the time instead of providing anything useful here, maybe I just can't understand because I have access to every console and a PC.

dahuman said:
Graves said:
@ dahuman

you are still not listing games, I said no shooters because PC already has a better shooter experience so it's pointless to bring that in, no JRPG is also logical considering you never list "any" JRPGs in any of your posts(I always see western games, always,) RTS sucks on consoles, it's not a compliant, it's the same way you'd bitch about Wii graphics. I don't know if the PC is the ultimate or not, but if I had the choice of say, playing a golf game or tennis game on Wii with M+ or playing it on a 360, which one do you think I'll go with? all you do is dodge, dodge, and dodge, you never really answer anything and just go, 360 is best for me, all else doesn't matter, if that is so, stay to the gaming forums and 360 forums, why bother going anywhere else?

There you go, you finally snapped. I wasn't feeding you what you want to hear.

When it comes to comparing the PC and 360 I'm torn. Both offer games I enjoy but the 360 currently offers the games I enjoy the most. The Wii on the other hand is something completely different and disappointing.

Edit: Also I don't care about the Wii graphics. PS2 and Xbox offered much more ambitious games with inferior hardware.

I'm not sure what you mean by snap, I already knew you are the same type of gamer as Esa so your posts made no sense especially on the RTS part, and instead of simply answering the questions, you just kept dodging because there was no real answer for you, not like it's hard to figure out. If you are a PC gamer, the solution is simple, sell the 360 copy, get the PC version, and console RTS sucks, I don't even know why you are playing those crap. You will also never enjoy the Wii, there is no reason to even really post here.

edit: that's not Nintendo, that's 3rd party's problem.

a good sandbox game on the wii is the godfather blackhand, i played the shit out of it

not a superhero persay, but the amount of bullets you can take is pretty superhero ish

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889