By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are you interested in Prototype?

Solid_Raiden said:
chris1_16 said:
Solid_Raiden said:
chris1_16 said:
Solid_Raiden said:
1. Troll thread.
2. Prototype has looked pretty mediocre to me in all of the gameplay videos i've seen.
3. Infamous certainly looks better then prototype, but I've had concerns for that game too, in fact the only reason why I'll be buying it day 1 is for the Uncharted 2 multiplayer beta. The climbing in it looks amazing though, even better then Assasin's Creed. But just one amazing thing is better then none, which is how many I've seen in Prototype as of now.
4. No one will care which gets higher scores, only which one they will have more fun playing.

I agree even though I'm not completely on board with #3

Well, my main concern has been how the missions were structured. For instance, it looked pretty boring in the mission that was shown where you have to hunt down multiple valves and turn them which sprays you in the face with toxin that made you go crazy and rinse and repeat a few times. Seemed boring going through the same motions a few times in a row. The climbing, gameplay, powers all look amazing though. Exspecially the climbing.

I don't remember that

It was in an episode of G4 a few months ago.

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

Around the Network

I do!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Most likely going to be rental for me. Will I be sad no not really, becuase I try to judge a game myself if the company has some credibility.

i honestly havent heard much of infamous, looks ok- i gotta look it up more. but ive been hearing about prototype for a very, very long time. im anticipating buying prototype regardless of the review- ive learned not to trust them. just cause its got great reviews doesnt mean its a great game.

didnt gta4 get a lot of great reviews before it came out?

IGN just gave InFamous a 9.2 btw.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama