By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are you interested in Prototype?

lhill81 said:

infamous will be better, its a sony game,

Infamous is a great game on its own not because it is a Sony game. Even if it's not a Sony game it's still a great a game.

Suckerpunch makes great games that's all there is to it.

BTW assuming that you have PS3 why not get both? Prototype is a mulit-plat. game. IMO both are great games.

OT: Yes Im very interested, since I saw the trailer on X-Play. I like how bad ass his power is. I like the character jumping on buildings.

Im buying Infamous and Prototype although not day 1, not enough money to buy the 2 games.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
lhill81 said:

Infamous is a great game on its own not because it is a Sony game. Even if it's not a Sony game it's still a great a game.

BTW assuming that you have PS3 why not get both? Prototype is a mulit-plat. game. IMO both are great games.

OT: Yes Im very interested, since I saw the trailer on X-Play. I like how bad ass his power is. I like the character jumping on buildings.

Im buying Infamous and Prototype although not day 1, not enough money to buy the 2 games.

Yeah... that's the funny thing.   Radical combined their knowledge of previous games to make this one more or less.

The guy seeems like a spit between Hulk, Spiderman and freaking Nyralathotep or something.

Kasz216 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
lhill81 said:

Yeah... that's the funny thing.   Radical combined their knowledge of previous games to make this one more or less.

The guy seeems like a spit between Hulk, Spiderman and freaking Nyralathotep or something.

That's why Im interested, I also like how he runs on the side of the buildings.

This 2 games will keep me busy until Heavy Rains comes out.

What the heck has infamous got to do with Prototype .. oh they're the same genrea so if Infamous is better we all go cry in a corner?

Honestly .. troll thread from a troll is what this is.

OT Prototype looks FUCKING AWESOME.

Both games will probably be good, inFamous looks to have it in the bag for the moment though with IGN and another site(i forget which one) saying they prefer it.

Either way, it wont affect any of the players as im sure both games will rock.

Around the Network

Troll thread...Hell its even in the MS section.

,..your way to make more purchase of   ''InFamoushype'' is pathetic,..but, good luck,..

As you pay sony?

OT Prototype looks FUCKING AWESOME....

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

The first trailer seemed cool, but then InFamous caught my eye and I haven't looked into Prototype since. So no, and I probably won't be until I see a review. And if that's crappy, then I won't really care.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

seece said:
What the heck has infamous got to do with Prototype .. oh they're the same genrea so if Infamous is better we all go cry in a corner?

Honestly .. troll thread from a troll is what this is.

OT Prototype looks FUCKING AWESOME.

I wouldn't even call them the same Genre.  Prototype looks more like a 3rd person shooter sandbox game.

While Prototype is more a brawler sandbox.

Not really because I don't really know that much about the game to begin with.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY