By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Are you interested in Prototype?

No, I am more interested in InFamous.

Around the Network

Looks ok...and no i wouldn't give a rats ass if one did good and the other bombed

Despite liking both developer's past efforts, I'm interested in neither of these games.

Edit: That being said, I prefer Sucker Punch. They have been the far more consistent developer so if I am to try them, it'll likely be Infamous first.

No, it went too gory to catch attention and look diferent but it looks more vulgar and lacks style. Infamous will be a lot better.

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

infamous will be better, its a sony game,

Around the Network

infamous will be better, its a sony game,

From what Ive seen, Prototype lacks the polish and story that InFamous has. But I'm sure it will be a fun game in its own right.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

infamous8 said:

..and if so, will you be upset if it turns out to be a bust, and gets reviews of 6.5-7.5 and InFamous ends up getting reviews of 8.5-9.5?

No i have a PS3 i can get both

im sure proto will get mid to low 8s y is this in the MS area the game comes for both HDs

Play Me

I'm not interested in either game TBH =/

Like how there seems to be some fanboy "battle line" for some ppl surrounding the release of these games lol

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Yes... and no.

Review scores tend to be meaningless with how fun a game is. It's weird like that. They usually focus on other shit. I've had more fun with games below 8.5 then above 8.5.

Usually there are a few games sitting around the 6.5-7.5 range that are missing some elements of a fully rounded fully polished game... yet are just get out more fun and more value for that fun then anything in the 8.5's and up.

Review scores are actually pretty meaningless. What they say about the game is what matters... and even then when the ranks or too high... sometimes stuff gets glossed over.

I expect it to be similar here... I expect infamous to be more polished... but Prototype to be more fun... and to hold to the "Super Powers" genre better.... and feel more like a superhero game.

Kind of Like X-men Children of the Atom and the X-men: Legends.

Children of the Atom is the better game... X-men legends is the better X-men game.