By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Gold/Silver Remake Screenshots!

looking good...

Around the Network

I can't wait for 2010.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I love all the Water Starters and 2 of the fire starters. The only Grass starter I really like is Chikorita, that's why I'll pick it on the first go... Hopefully I find some way to get a Totodile...

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
I love all the Water Starters and 2 of the fire starters. The only Grass starter I really like is Chikorita, that's why I'll pick it on the first go... Hopefully I find some way to get a Totodile...

You have options.  You can get a Totodile in XD: Gale of Darkness and Emerald.  You can also breed the Croconaw you get in Colosseum with a Ditto in FireRed/LeafGreen.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Dgc1808 said:

You have options.  You can get a Totodile in XD: Gale of Darkness and Emerald.  You can also breed the Croconaw you get in Colosseum with a Ditto in FireRed/LeafGreen.

I don't have a Wii or gamecube .... but... my brother should have a few that he bread on his Emerald

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
soulsamurai said:
Isn't this technically just the predecessor to platinum but with the same event sequences of gold and silver.

What?

this is a remake of Gold and Silver - looks like its running on the D/P/P platform with similar graphics but its newer than Platinum so I'm sure they will have spruced things up - kinda like R/S/E -> FR/LG

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

The style is reminding me of a cross between Animal Crossing and Advance Wars.

What's black and white and red all over?

MadWorld.

Wow looks awesome:)

Looks like D&P.

NES said:
Looks like D&P.

That´s good.