By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's controllers will shake again

If it is called touch-sense, does anywone know what this means?

Is it simply marketing a name with the merge of rumble (touch) and sixaxis (sense)

Or is it an advanced pressure sensitive system, similar to the power/reset button on the PS3 system? 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
Hus said:
Onimusha12 said:
Hus said:
mesoteto said:
its about time--i think its still funny "rumble is so last gen"--sure sure you keep telling your self that but see what the fans really want

most fans dont give a rats ass. It was mostly wii60 kids whining on the forums.

Now some new rumble thats in side the individial analog stick would be cool.

So in otherwords only Wii60 fanboys care about the features the PS3 doesn't have but the second it gets them you're more than willing to share that enthusiasm?

Learn to read, NEW type of rumble iam cool with.  But the same old rumble is useless to me.

So......

In otherwords only Wii60 fanboys care about the features the PS3 doesn't have but the second it gets them you're more than willing to share that enthusiasm as long as its not exactly how they wanted it to be so you don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they were right?

Yojimbo said:
I dont like that there is games that dont have rumble option. Some games use the rumble good some are just annoying. It would be nice with tripleshock controller rumble in the analogs sticks or something :D

Then keep your old, Playstation 3 controller.

Machina-AX said:
I won't be getting one. A light controller is much better than a heavy one with rumble to me. I hope they keep selling non-rumble ones as well.

No. I hate those pieces of crap. I have never purchased a second Playstation 3 controller, and I pity all those who have. Once I get the "rumble" controller, I will smash my old one with a hammer; Actually, I'll just trade it in at the pawn shop. By the way, I am telling the entire world to destroy all non-vibrating Playstation 3 controllers, so that we can all pretend the bull shit with Immersion never happened. :)

mesoteto said:
YOu wil always have the "die hard" fans that will try to make bad things about their system sound better--which is sad b/c there are some people out there that actualy dont want rumble--but most just say they dont so that they feel better about the purchase they made

Everyone loves rumble.

Around the Network
ultraslick said:

If it is called touch-sense, does anywone know what this means?

Is it simply marketing a name with the merge of rumble (touch) and sixaxis (sense)

Or is it an advanced pressure sensitive system, similar to the power/reset button on the PS3 system?

touch-sense in immersion's most advanced rumble feature that makes the controller or object with the tech in it vibrate at difference frequencies mattering how the character/player/item is touched/hit. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

a.l.e.x59 said:
mesoteto said:
YOu wil always have the "die hard" fans that will try to make bad things about their system sound better--which is sad b/c there are some people out there that actualy dont want rumble--but most just say they dont so that they feel better about the purchase they made

Everyone loves rumble.

I dont

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'm hoping that the new controllers fix the horrible sync problems. I don't care about rumble.