By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's controllers will shake again

It's kinda sad that this is "big news" for Sony at TGS.

Around the Network

@ssj12
Perhaps but some people do care about rumble, like me. I'm only gonna buy the ps3 if it is 500 euro's in Europe and if the controllers had rumble. And when i do have it, i'm gonna enjoy games like GTA 4, Uncharted, MGS 4, Killzone 2, Resident evil 5, DMC4 and perhaps God of War 3, if it comes out.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

ssj12 said:
Kratos said:
@Rocketpig

Well my brother and I actually dicussed this matter, and we came up with an idea that Sony could let people with six-axis return the controller and then only have to pay 5 or 10 bucks extra, to get rumble controller.

or else you could just not care about rumble and save you money for games. 

you sure would be saving alot of money then....ahahah...jk

Kratos said:
@Rocketpig

Well my brother and I actually dicussed this matter, and we came up with an idea that Sony could let people with six-axis return the controller and then only have to pay 5 or 10 bucks extra, to get rumble controller.

I would completely change my stance on this if they offered a deal like that.

But, this is Sony, so we know that won't happen. I'm still pretty bent about the entire Sixaxis fiasco (first the boomerang, then the Immersion fight, then a rehashed DualShock with no rumble and motion controls).

Meh.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Kratos said:
@Rocketpig

I would completely change my stance on this if they offered a deal like that.

But, this is Sony, so we know that won't happen. I'm still pretty bent about the entire Sixaxis fiasco (first the boomerang, then the Immersion fight, then a rehashed DualShock with no rumble and motion controls).

Meh.

Well, how did they introduce the dual shock in PS controller, because first it was a controller without rumble? Does anyone have ideas on that?

Around the Network
Kratos said:
Well, how did they introduce the dual shock in PS controller, because first it was a controller without rumble? Does anyone have ideas on that?

You went and bought a new controller at full price. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

@ Rocketpig
Then forget what i said :P

i remember that--rumble was such a cool feature when it first became popular with for sony--remember going to the friends and fight over who would get the cool rumble and would get the old controler---ahhahaah good times

@mesoteto
So true.....

was just thinking...but its going to start all over again---no dude you got rumble last time we played motorstorm 2 let me have it this time