By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC Poll: Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Who do you think will have the best showing at E3?

Microsoft 511 16.28%

Nintendo 855 27.24%

Sony 1,240 39.50%

They will all have great surprises. 310 9.88%

I expect to be let down by all three. 223 7.10%

Total:3,139
saimcheeda said:
Sony with ps3 and psp!

Santa Claus with Rudolph and Candy!

Yes that's how simple your argument sounds

Around the Network
Dodece said:
Have I missed something, or is the bar being set ridiculously low for Nintendo at this years event. I see a lot of posts saying a game. Were Microsoft or Sony to try and pass off a single game as the totality of their delivery everyone would slag them. Nintendo shows up with a game, and they could win?

No I refuse to accept that kind of logic, because and yes I am putting this as politely as possible its fucking retarded. I say if your expectations have gotten this knuckle dragging low you need to take a chainsaw to your Wii this very moment. The machine is draining your self respect as you sleep. You should expect more, and deserve more. There is no way in the world that a single game should be satisfying your need, or even exceeding your expectations.

Sadly one amazing core game would exceed my expectations because last year was God Awful.

nightsurge said:
saimcheeda said:
Sony with ps3 and psp!

Lol, awesome analogy xD

Rainbird said:
nightsurge said:
saimcheeda said:
Sony with ps3 and psp!

Lol, awesome analogy xD

I agree, that was very funny.

OT: I don't really care who "wins", I just hope all of them come with some real big surprises.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

nightsurge said:
saimcheeda said:
Sony with ps3 and psp!

oh ur so funny!!

Being a cricket fan is much simpler and more fun
Around the Network
nightsurge said:
kowenicki said:
MS has the most room to surprise and therefore win.. but who knows.

I'd say this.

MS is the one whom most people think have the least options left, and according to them they have quite an E3 planned, so I have a feeling it will be great.

And of course the official poll is another affirmation that the PS3 and Wii fans are in a vast majority on this site...

This.

All this talking about "breaking the bank" or "we will change the way people think about home entertainment" PLUS they have not announced one single game this year.

They will have plenty of things to show.

But PS3 Fans are all over this site, so I expect Sony to win this poll easily.

Sonys E3 will mostly be about the PSP if you ask me.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

After recent years, I'm fully expecting the E3 showings of all major 3 companies to fail and disappoint. That way, I won't be disappointed, and things can only meet my expectations or be better than I expected.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Sony will, they will announce a $50 price cut and tons of exclusive titles, microsoft will just announce new things for its live service and Nintendo will be a mystery

sony

if sony shows trico,

announce GT5 release date. (europe domination date).

show uncharted 2, etc etc
the show it's theirs.