By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does anyone else not want Pikmin 3 to be the big announcement at E3?

People will be disappointed if that happens, since surprises are now what wins E3. I wouldn't mind, but i wouldn't want it to be the only thing.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
vonboysp said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
z101 said:
In my opinion Pikmin 1+2 are in list of the 10 best video games of all time. I really hope that Pikmin 3 will be announced at E3.

You know Pikmin 3 is already announced, right? Informally, but still.

being mentiened of-hand and actually knowing jack shit about what it'll be like are two different things.

anyway, i am hyped for pikmin. i don't care what most everybody else on this thread says, pikmin and pikmin 2 were the best games on the gamecube!

The fact that we already know its coming changes everything. Its not gonna be surprise to anyone and as great as the games might be they are not as epic as I have a said Zelda Wii Kid Icarus or hell even Sakurais 2 projects.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
The only reason I don't want Pikmin 3 to be the big announcement at E3 (Which I'm fairly sure it won't be, anyway) is because we already know about it.

But for it to BE announced meaning it is defintly true would be a charm for me, since I wonder how it will be like compared to the other 2 pikmin games.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

I'd rather have it be Zelda, Kirby, Star Fox, or F Zero....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I want a pokemon RPG/Stadium for Wii.

Around the Network

THE big announcement? No. 'A' big announcement? Yes.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

pikmin is THE nintnedo frnachise i want right now, alongside star fox (which is a 2010 title).

pilotwings and wii fit plus will also turn up. expect the surprises to come from NST and retro. intellegent systems should be at october cofnrence

of course, just like dynamic slash and cosmic walker there could be a ton of small dev projects that nintnedo has picked up. like sadness :P

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

I dont want Pikmin 3 not to be announced. People are anticipating it so I expect it to be good. What I WANT is Zelda Wii. That will be just EPIC.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

I don't care if they show Pikmin 3, as long as they announce several more titles that aren't casual franchises. I don't care either if they do show casual franchises, as long as they show several core games, it's been a while since we got one from them.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

If you look at my sig you will know that I will disagree with you.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.