By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nintendo to have motion sensing controls.

Seems like Nintendo might join the party and have motion sensing controllers at E3 2009. In order to beat their competitors Nintendo has decide to make motion controllers but they are still in development and won't be release some time now. Some witness have said there will be 2 controllers with 1 controller being the main one and senses the light from the sensor bar and the other controller being attached to that one. I guess we have to wait until E3 to find out more about this!

Around the Network

Not funny/10

What's black and white and red all over?

MadWorld.

link plz? befor i start off on a tangent about peripherals and the Wii

LOL, love it

Go back to IM

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Im sick of all these fake rumors lately!

This'll never work.

Nintendo and their stupid gimmicks. Where's the appeal? They didn't learn from the Power Glove?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Motion Controls? What is this?
I hate Nintendo and all their Know-it-all ideas!!
That's why they are going to be in last place!!!

Just give me my same old controller!! Pushing buttons was good enough for ma pappy and its good enough fo' me!!!

(j/k)

Wtf nintendo should stop copying LG.
shameless company.

LOL. to all of you at least this rumor sounds like it may make it.