By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Nintendo to have motion sensing controls.

YesWiiCan said:
Why did you change your avatar?

Why you think he was hotter than me? lol

I thought I needed I change

but I am planning on using him again once I find the picture as I have lost it  

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

The chances of these Motion Controls being successful is about as likely as Senior Citizens playing video games.

Maybe they'll create a game with it where you can play table tennis at home without a table.

Roma said:
YesWiiCan said:
Why did you change your avatar?

Why you think he was hotter than me? lol

I thought I needed I change

but I am planning on using him again once I find the picture as I have lost it  

No, it's just that I got use to that avatar so when I see it I know it's you.

I heard they're offering an additional motion control for some games that need more precision.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

If this rumor is true, Nintendo is making a fool out of themselves. Motion controls are a gimmick. They won't last until the end of the year.

Joking

Snesboy said:
Epic/10

Agreed.

I lol'd!

OMG, REALLY? Now I HAVE to buy a Wii.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WII is the FUTURE GAMING!

Motion Controls, huh...sounds cool to me. Wonder if the FPS games will be really good?

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

CHYUII said:
The chances of these Motion Controls being successful is about as likely as Senior Citizens playing video games.

Or getting my parents to actually try out a video game.  The idea of it is laughable.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List