By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - InFAMOUS REVIEW ** ** OPM UK** ! 9/10 ?

While im dubious of an official playstation magazine giving a playstation exclusive a high score, it does sound promising, but im still not sure this will sell too well

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network

wow nice score.

@derek

GTFO

again this is just same old hype from sonyfans
I got the feeling that this game is going to flop hard.

colonelstubbs said:
While im dubious of an official playstation magazine giving a playstation exclusive a high score, it does sound promising, but im still not sure this will sell too well

Same. I think the game looks like a solid 85% to me :| But saleswise... Im afraid that this title wont do much. I also doubt it that Sony will push it in any serious manner :|

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

ahcheng said:

Flop hard in sales?

On a forum where everyone agrees that quality and sales do not necessarily correlate, even more so because quality is subjective, you point out that you think the game will flop hard, in a thread talking about the first review of the game.

Why not do this in one the few inFamous prediction threads we've had so far?

Around the Network

I know this is a sales website, but you guys do actually play games as well... don't you?

INFAMOUS BABY

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

ahcheng said:

No thats Velvet Assasin

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Thanks for posting. Continuing to keep an eye on this, Punch-Out, and Sacred 2. My gaming dollars are at stake!

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Im gona wait for the IGN review, but I think that IGN already loves the game so.......