By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Loves inFamous

I'm loving this. There was supposed to be something about inFamous music in last free ep of core. guess I'll go check it out.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:

Wait, are there spoilers in the link? I don't want to follow it if there are spoilers, but I really want to hear the music now ;_;

EDIT: Fuck it, I'll stick to my boycotting, and look even more forward to the game!

You boycott hearing about games you're anticipating? Wow! <3 you.

@ Kantor: STFU, Its the best music ever!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I do

I boycott media of any kind regarding the game, so the odds of me being blown away when I get the game get better

Though it certainly isn't always easy <.<

Respect!!!

Thanks

Now I just have to see if it pays off, but I got tired of knowing most of the cool stuff about the games I wanted to play before I had even played them

Makingmusic476 is a devious boycott breaker. He can't help but go '!!!!!' about PS3 exclusives on steam to me. You should boycott him, to keep your boycott safe. Since you're already boycotting, whats another boycott? Oh and I see that you have a gaming PC and yet you don't have any PC games on your wall of boycott, whats up with that?!

No need to boycott MM, I can control myself (I've only broken two boycotts. I watched the extended GoW3 trailer, and I had to know what kind of multiplayer there was in Uncharted 2 ). And my gaming PC is awesome...

>_>

Well, I had a gaming PC, now I'm on my sucky laptop. I'm not that much into PC gaming right now, which is why I have no idea what's coming out for it, other than the games I'm buying on my PS3 anyway. But once I get a new rig, I'll get some PC games on there

I like to have some surprises when I boot up a game, so I don't read up too much on games I am anticipating, but I can't help myself from watching official trailers and reading threads and IGN articles. In a way, I think I enjoy the game more, because I have been anticipating it for so long, with some grounds for doing so, that even if the game has a slow start, I think "This game is awesome!". That happened with LittleBigPlanet.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Another killer game from SONY & SuckerPunch. Must have!

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

IGN loves The Conduit too.

Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:

Wait, are there spoilers in the link? I don't want to follow it if there are spoilers, but I really want to hear the music now ;_;

EDIT: Fuck it, I'll stick to my boycotting, and look even more forward to the game!

You boycott hearing about games you're anticipating? Wow! <3 you.

@ Kantor: STFU, Its the best music ever!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I do

I boycott media of any kind regarding the game, so the odds of me being blown away when I get the game get better

Though it certainly isn't always easy <.<

Respect!!!

Thanks

Now I just have to see if it pays off, but I got tired of knowing most of the cool stuff about the games I wanted to play before I had even played them

Makingmusic476 is a devious boycott breaker. He can't help but go '!!!!!' about PS3 exclusives on steam to me. You should boycott him, to keep your boycott safe. Since you're already boycotting, whats another boycott? Oh and I see that you have a gaming PC and yet you don't have any PC games on your wall of boycott, whats up with that?!

No need to boycott MM, I can control myself (I've only broken two boycotts. I watched the extended GoW3 trailer, and I had to know what kind of multiplayer there was in Uncharted 2 ). And my gaming PC is awesome...

>_>

Well, I had a gaming PC, now I'm on my sucky laptop. I'm not that much into PC gaming right now, which is why I have no idea what's coming out for it, other than the games I'm buying on my PS3 anyway. But once I get a new rig, I'll get some PC games on there

LOL, your signature is awesome btw. Oh and theres going to be some cool new technologies later in the year for your new gaming rig, should be excellent.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:

Respect!!!

Thanks

>_>

LOL, your signature is awesome btw. Oh and theres going to be some cool new technologies later in the year for your new gaming rig, should be excellent.

Lol, thanks

And there are always new technologies for a rig, but I am missing a crucial component to building it (I want to build it myself), money!

I still keep an eye on the hardware front, so I know what's going on ^^ Intel working on their 32nm Core i7, ATi and Nvidia working on some high end 40nm GPUs etc.

Kantor said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:

Respect!!!

Thanks

>_>

I like to have some surprises when I boot up a game, so I don't read up too much on games I am anticipating, but I can't help myself from watching official trailers and reading threads and IGN articles. In a way, I think I enjoy the game more, because I have been anticipating it for so long, with some grounds for doing so, that even if the game has a slow start, I think "This game is awesome!". That happened with LittleBigPlanet.

I just get hyped from staying on this forum, that's all the hype I need

Right now, I really, really want to play Demon's Souls. Who's to blame? VGC is

Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:

>_>

Lol, thanks

And there are always new technologies for a rig, but I am missing a crucial component to building it (I want to build it myself), money!

I still keep an eye on the hardware front, so I know what's going on ^^ Intel working on their 32nm Core i7, ATi and Nvidia working on some high end 40nm GPUs etc.

To be honest, its scary to think just how powerful that new rig is going to be! I hope you've got a monitor to justify that performance!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:

>_>

Lol, thanks

To be honest, its scary to think just how powerful that new rig is going to be! I hope you've got a monitor to justify that performance!

Sure is! And I've been thinking about replacing my old HDTV (it's showing its age. 8ms refresh time, 15000:1 dynamic etc) so my games and movies would look a little better, but I'm moving away from my parents this autumn, so my wallet is certainly tightening. Oh well, so many things to save up for

Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:
Squilliam said:
Rainbird said:

>_>

Lol, thanks

Sure is! And I've been thinking about replacing my old HDTV (it's showing its age. 8ms refresh time, 15000:1 dynamic etc) so my games and movies would look a little better, but I'm moving away from my parents this autumn, so my wallet is certainly tightening. Oh well, so many things to save up for

Moving out AND buying a whole buncho stuff? Wow, you're one keen bean. I would buy a new HDTV myself, but not understanding the difference between them makes me angry and that just makes me not want to shop. Computer parts? That is one thing I can manage easily.

Tease.