By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - IGN Loves inFamous

Track 4:Genesis is officially my favorite!!!
It reminds me of The Nightmare before Christmas for some reason. And I love the ambient sounds of urban instruments(trashcans, spoons,glass, etc).

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Around the Network

Its pretty cool! Sony must have drafted someone from Sony music. Thank you mister!

Tease.

wow music is really great :p I'm looking forward to this game !

Check out my game about moles ^

Squilliam said:
Its pretty cool! Sony must have drafted someone from Sony music. Thank you mister!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amon_Tobin

BKK2 said:
Squilliam said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amon_Tobin

LOL! Hes a great artist. I really felt it when I turned off the infamous music, it just blended in but when it was gone I really felt it. Perfect game music IMO.

Tease.

Around the Network

I wasn't really planning on getting this, but the more I see and hear of it the more I think I will. Will wait for some reviews first though.

Wait, are there spoilers in the link? I don't want to follow it if there are spoilers, but I really want to hear the music now ;_;

EDIT: Fuck it, I'll stick to my boycotting, and look even more forward to the game!

ThRainbird said:

Wait, are there spoilers in the link? I don't want to follow it if there are spoilers, but I really want to hear the music now ;_;

EDIT: Fuck it, I'll stick to my boycotting, and look even more forward to the game!

There's no spoilers on the front page where you can listen to the soundtrack, so it isn't a problem to clik on the link.

The music was good, but not as brilliant as you guys were saying.

Not like Shadow of the Colossus, or Prince of Persia.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Rainbird said:

You boycott hearing about games you're anticipating? Wow! <3 you.

@ Kantor: STFU, Its the best music ever!!!!!!!!!!

Tease.